Sanuk Venues for F/L's in Bali?

LookieLookie

Any bar around Legian or Kuta, provided it's not full of teenage backpackers, will have a few hopefuls.

Just walk around about 9pm or later and look in the doors as you go and wait till someone waves at you.

Can't remember seeing any street walkers but I never stayed out late.

I also got the distinct impression that some of the 'Hairdresser/Massage' places in Legian would have no problems providing you with a girl - just be very casual about it and dont barge in like a bull at a China shop. Taxi drivers, as per usual, would also be able to point you toward venues where girls work the crowd. I'm not aware of the sort of BS scams you see elsewhere in Asia where the cab driver takes you to an overpriced brothel for a kickback, but just be careful of the Javanese - there are some real lowlifes from the big island in Bali.

Bali

Avoid place like Paddy and Bounty in Kuta which are shitholes designed basically for the young drunk surfers/ aussies etc.

Probably the best bars in Bali to find hot girls are Baccio, DeJaVu, Papparazzi and Hu Bar, all in Seminyak area. Bring your game and your wallet, you'll need both.

Mbargo, Kama Sutra, Skygarden, Ocean Beach Club, Engine Room, Hypnotique, ViAiPi, Hard Rock Cafe, Bahiana, Santa Fe, Double Six, ect are all worth a visit.

Bali is really cool, happening and cosmopolitan yet remember that it can be a bit disappointing off season.

Bali is really cool, happening and cosmopolitan yet remember that it can be a bit disappointing off season.

Is this because the FL's are primarily transient Javanese? Haven't been there in years but that was my impression. The only P4P I engaged in there was a taxi driver taking me and my friend to a brothel (a residence in the suburbs). It was a creepy experience, but at least the girls were Balinese. Not that I have anything against Javanese girls.

But what Lookie really wants to know is which bars are OK with walking out on tabs, bringing cheap bottens of vodka in for no corkage, and have whores so amazed by him that they will shag for free?

Just cutting to the chase here...

Cheers,

SD

you're just jealous. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Go cry to mummy again. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah but KS LookieLookie insulted me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah why don't you ban him? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i can rip into anyone i choose (as long as nobody else rips into me) waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. i think you lost your dummy little girl

Archived