Sanuk Venues for F/L's in Bali?

LookieLookie

Is this because the FL's are primarily transient Javanese? Haven't been there in years but that was my impression.

Yeah, in Bali, during peak seasons (Aid El Fitr, Xmas/NYE, July/August) freelancers arrive en masse from Jakarta, Surabaya, ect.

Very easy also to find during those periods jakartanese "semi-pros" or "occasionals", those elusive creatures of circumstances, girls who are not prostitutes, but for financing their vacations are willing to screw a stranger for money, temporary arrangements or sponsorship.

you're just jealous. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Go cry to mummy again. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah but KS LookieLookie insulted me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah why don't you ban him? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i can rip into anyone i choose (as long as nobody else rips into me) waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. i think you lost your dummy little girl

Have fun getting pissed on by the Balinese. I wish I were there to see it. But alas, I have a proper business, which I own, which makes me more money than I need, so I don't have to skip out on bar tab, nor bring cheap bottles of booze to bars, etc. :neener:

Sorry you have no balls, and cannot handle a bit of a piss take. Really sad for an Aussie. Life must really suck for you, eh? If you were a decent bloke, I'd care. But as it is, I'm very happy. 555555555555

oh yeah and for the one millionth time. the bargirl asked me to bring the bottle in my bag down to the bar as id told her i was retiring to my room. she wanted to continue to hang out with me. thats the only reason i took the bottle to the bar.

What man carries a bag? :dunno:

Just asking.

oh dear. the bottle was in my suitcase in my room upstairs as the bar was in the hotel.

this is what happens when people talk about shit that happend two years ago on a long forgotten thread. suadum's just insecure as he knows theres nothing else he can insult me about whereas ive seen his fat ugly ass. he'll get over it....eventually

oh dear. the bottle was in my suitcase in my room upstairs as the bar was in the hotel.

this is what happens when people talk about shit that happend two years ago on a long forgotten thread. suadum's just insecure as he knows theres nothing else he can insult me about whereas ive seen his fat ugly ass. he'll get over it....eventually

What possessed you to get that close to SD's ass?

Archived