Do You Tug And Rub

bust

I met a guy at a party on NYE who has been seeing this TG for a bout 6 months.

He seems pretty serious about her and I later discover she works in a "Traditional" Thai massage shop.

I then discover she works at the same shop my new thex thlave works.

FF to yesterday and he contacts me with a proposal.

He seems uncertain about what services this girl is offering and wants me to set her up with a friend to see what she will do then report back to him.

I'm still shaking my head.

Incidently she is 26 extremely cute about 158 cm and about 40-45 kgs.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a similar problem to your friend. I met a cute Thai girl here in Farangland who told me she could come to my house and give me a traditional Thai massage for not much more than I would pay in Thailand. The problem is that she is married to a neighbor (I don't know him, but they live near me) and she seems to be a good girl. I just can't figure out if it is an act or if she is really so innocent as to think she is doing nothing wrong. If it is the later then I'd feel bad taking advantage of her. On the other hand if I found out she was willing to go further, I'd kick myself for being the "nice guy". Part of it is also that I like the idea that she might actually be a nice girl who doesn't think the way I do, and I'd lose my attraction for her if she actually did sleep around behind her husband's back.

He seems uncertain about what services this girl is offering

6 months he was fine with her and now all of a sudden HE wants to cross the line! You'd should tell him to walk away if he doesn't trust her.

I'm still shaking my head.

:shakehead (visual help)

Incidently she is 26 extremely cute about 158 cm and about 40-45 kgs.

If that's the case she probably gets offers a lot during work and probably she doesn't go for anyone due to the amount of offers. While this thread as a bit of "pimping out" character which is a bit unlikely for the OP, I find this whole setup very questionable, not to say disgusting, because what good can possibly come from that?

If she does it he will be sad and has a broken heart.

If she doesn't do it he will not feel any better because he will think it was the mans fault and he sends another one untill one day a smooth talker, handsum will pick the lock even when she didn't intended to.

Archived