Ideas for PP

jonjon058

I will be going to PP end of Feb for a couple days. I haven't been there before and wanted some suggestions for best p4p places. Also, any places that are unique and will make for good stories.

Hotel suggestions for someone mainly interested in mongering would also be appreciated.

I guess I'll go with River Star hotel since it was the only place with positive comments in the past year. Anyone stayed there lately?

Also, no one really posted much on which bars they liked (a place with good atmosphere and/or lots of good looking friendly girls). Appreciate any input from recent visitors.

I haven't stayed at the River Star, but it gets okay reviews from those who stay there.

To be honest, there aren't a lot of chicks in PP in the 7-9 catagory. Lots of 4', 5's and 6's. As a first timer there, I'd suggest Martini. Walkabout is pretty hard core and not many lookers at all, tho from time to time they drop in.

Lots of newer hostess bars from what I understand...hit or miss from what I hear. Lots of "teasers" just working newbies for drinks, but won't be barfined. Karoke is another option. Best to try to meet up with a local or another guy in a bar to try to get a handle on the scene. Of course, there are the brothels (I mean massage parlors). Cheap by BKK standards. Can get full service for a little as $10 on top of the massage fee. The girls will try to get as much out of you as possible, like every where. Try to stick to $10 ST and $20 LT from Martini. You might have to spend 5-10 bucks more, depending on how busy the bars are and how much in demand the girl thinks she is.

Have fun and cover up !

HH

HH,

Thanks for replying. I see what you mean about the girls. I went to the web pages of some of the well known bars and the photos didn't impress me much. But that is okay, I am just looking for something different for a few days. I'll have a buddy along so it will be fun going someplace new even if the girls aren't great looking. I just wanted to make sure I get a chance to see the best PP has to offer in the couple days we are there.

I guess I'll go with River Star hotel since it was the only place with positive comments in the past year. Anyone stayed there lately?

Also, no one really posted much on which bars they liked (a place with good atmosphere and/or lots of good looking friendly girls). Appreciate any input from recent visitors.

I'm heading there today and staying at the River Star hotel for the 1st time, also hostess bars are new since I was last there, I'll report 4 sure.

Cheers

Coss

Got in last night, $35 room at River Star is OK I guess, everything works and staff are cool.

Pulled two Khmer from Martinis and couldn't get a third towel though.

Hostess Bar investigation tonite :)

Prices went up I guess. Did you get a room with a view on the river?

Archived