cellphones give them away

cheekyboy

back in the days of snailmail you couldnt know what you little honey was up to but now they all have a phone you can with a little guile and regular calls over a given period build up a picture of what exactly they are up to .Bgs are easy to suss out if they are doing the dirty ,but FLs and GTGs are a little harder and takes a little longer .

they only turn them off if they are in the cinema or shagging another bloke they shouldnt be shagging .

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should bring some responses. Here's mine.

What's to suss out? They're BG's right, or FL's, it's what they do. GTG's maybe another thing but if they are doing the 'shagging another bloke' thing then they're not GTG's anyway, in fact no such thing of course.

Think about it.

A long distance relationship with any whore/woman has to be predicated on the basis that you cannot know all that she does and if that might include things you would rather she not do then you should not enter into such a situation or at the very least not until you can change the situation to your satisfaction.

What Radioman said, pretty much nails it. We could end the discussion there or pretend it is worth to check up on a girl.

I will ignore the so called GTGs as they don't exist where I live.

Bar Girls

there are 2 kinds of BGs with sponsors,

1) those that agree to stay at home and do nothing

2) those that agree to not go with customer but keep working for the slary and the drinks.

In both cases you tend to believe you could check up on those girls by calling them. In both cases you can be fooled. The Salary girl could go short time during the working hours and you couldn't even call her, while the girl that stays "at home" can pick up her phone everywhere. She will pick up the phone no matter what, even when she is with someone else. There is always an excuse for background noise (me market, me watch TV [she doesn't have one]) the guy at home usually likes to believe it and doesn't want to create a drama because of something so tiny he is uncertain about. I know a couple of girls who are "home stayers" they are already in a routine depending where the guy lives they have their telefon times.

They usually do their business during the day and meet them in the movies where they don't turn off their phones btw..

You are pretty much helpless, you can't be sure you can't control a person and I don't think it is healthy to be in a RL where you have to control your "partner" I know people that ordered a landline Tel for thier birds, call forwarding to the cell is a pretty neat thing. One guy hired a big lesbian maid (shadow) for his lady, she cleaned the house, she cooked and drove her wherever she had to go and when she was out she was following her as a body guard (she was really big) From what the guy tells me it was working out, I am not sure about that. However the Maid and the girls became best friends, the maid was a dyke and the girl was pretty. Not sure if she would of reported her.

Exactly Faussie. You're the "shrink" here, tell me, why would one get into a relationship with someone they can't trust? Is it a power trip thing, that they think they can control someone (when in fact they end up being controlled by their desire to control)?

But then again, the mind boggles at many things farangs do here when it comes to dodgy women. Why can't they just do it Asian style and realize that the whores are for fun, not relationships. The P4P gals certainly know that, and they make that choice consciously -- just like a mia noi knows she's gonna be taken care of, but will never have a real "marital" relationship and all that entails with her man.

Yes, yes, yes, I know someone will bring it up -- there are some decent birds out there in P4P land, but compare the stories you hear about successful relationships, maybe a few a year, (and none of them will have a "control freak" side to them) versus the horror stories: dozens a week. The math really doesn't work. But hey, people bet on roulette too... :dunno: I don't get either of those actions :confused:

Cheers,

SD

Archived