cellphones give them away

cheekyboy

Unless you are there full time ..you will never know what she is up to ...

You really think so.... :dunno:

I know of ex-pats who have lived there for years and would never believe you if you told them what their girl was really up to.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unless you are there full time ..you will never know what she is up to ...

How you are supposed to know what she is up to when she is out of the house. SD said it right, these girls are for fun and that's where you draw the line and never step over it. Of course there are nicer ones and some of them almost trust worthy and probably and on some you would probably miss out on a good wife. Fact is they are hookers and there is a reason that ther was never a 2nd part of Pretty Woman :-)

They are for fun - unfortunately all the fun some guys can get and thats why they marry them. In this context maybe not an unfair deal at all!? :dunno:

Well i tried it for two years ...and all that happened was sadness and loss of ..not face but cash ...let's see..MMmmmm three motor cycles ..lost count of mobiles maybe nine plus cash i forget ..or want to ...it just won't work if you are not there pure and simple!...yep she was different.. :D:neener:

Whether she is a bargirl or the chief partner at a Bangkok law firm, how the hell do you know what she is doing when her phone is turned off ? For that matter, I have had several girls answer phones while on the job - they just give the 'shoosh' sign, move close to the TV and rabbit on about 'I look in TV'. Ten minutes later its all 'Love you, honey - bye' and then back to the knob, er, job. :smirk:

How many guys could sit in a room watching TV and thinking 'Wow, I cant wait till she comes back to Farangland so I can get laid !' ?

Haha exactly!

too bad when the shooshed guy (me) had a terrible cough and was puking his longues out! She had a big fight with him over the "me watching movie with flend" What a stupid day, she was supposed to come at 3pm, by 5pm i wanted her to be out and take a nap and prepare for NYE.

She came at 4:15, she talked with that dude for over an hour, she actually wanted to talk about her problems and 2 hours later at 7:25 she left me unsatisfied after making out. Oh wait, too egoisitic......

they are still together that idiot bought everything she said!

SD said it right, these girls are for fun and that's where you draw the line and never step over it. Of course there are nicer ones and some of them almost trust worthy and probably and on some you would probably miss out on a good wife. Fact is they are hookers and there is a reason that ther was never a 2nd part of Pretty Woman :-)

They are for fun - unfortunately all the fun some guys can get and thats why they marry them. In this context maybe not an unfair deal at all!? :dunno:

How many prejudices can one stop in a couple of sentences? Reading your posts, a lot. :shifty:

New Year's Day I was up in the village house with family. One lass who is part of the MIL's older sister's family was visiting. She is a looker who once was a hooker, young, now has her own hair salon in BKK and a farang boyfriend from afar (UK I think it was said). This guy called her at least three fucking times during the day. And he kept her on the phone for nearly an hour each time. She just wanted to say "Happy New Year, I love you and miss you honey", and get back to the card game and chit chat gossip the gals had going. What can he possibly have to talk about to her for three hours in one day?

It can't work. These guys try to control the ladies and keep tabs on them. Impossible really. She could be shagging every guy in the village, including me, and he would never know it. When I asked her after the third time she stepped into the backyard to take his call (the reception on the mobiles is better there) what the hell he could possibly have to say to her after the first two calls she smiled at me and shrugged her shoulders. She knows what he is doing. It doesn't matter as long as he keeps sending money. :smirk:

And no, as far as I know she is not cheating on him. Fun lass though and good looking with a great body. He'll never know if she does cheat or not, and I suspect will always have doubts. Not a good way to live really.

Archived