How many BGs have you had at one serving?

Bangkoktraveler

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Two, but that was long ago and far away. Even then, I was thinking "And the point of this is?" Now, it would certainly be a waste of money. :shakehead

I disagree. I have had 2 girls on more than one occasion and if they work together well and like you then it is the best thing that can happen. In my "richer" days I had 2 friends at Nataree and they sure made me feel like I was in heaven.

Two' date=' but that was long ago and far away. Even then, I was thinking "And the point of this is?" Now, it would certainly be a waste of money. :shakehead [/quote']

I disagree. I have had 2 girls on more than one occasion and if they work together well and like you then it is the best thing that can happen. In my "richer" days I had 2 friends at Nataree and they sure made me feel like I was in heaven.

Two is my norm. One is boring any more.

The max I've done is three, twice, and while it was fun (they knew each other very well--cousins in fact--and the oldest one kind of managed the proceedings, in a good way), I don't think I'd do it again. Still plenty of possibilities to be explored with two.

preahko

Archived