aircraft engineers

does anybody know of any recruitment agancies which recruit aircraft engineers either at don muang or any of the other maintenance base in thailand? any help would be appreciated.thanks

The majority of vacancies for aircraft engineers in Don Muang are filled overseas by the respective airlines. It would be best for you to contact people like BA, back in the UK. Alternatively you could visit Thailand and call in on some of the local airlines, Bangkok Air, Andaman Air, PB Air etc. Depending on your cv they might have something for you.

Cheers

Roger

I have some friends who are aircraft engineers in China and Bangladesh. In both cases they work for the manufacturer, Bomardier and Airbus Industrie, and are subbed out.TRy contacting them...

thanks for the replies gents. i actually work for BA but they are trying to cut down on overseas engineers and i have applied to bangkok airways but they as do thai int only recruit thai nationals. i will give the companies such as airbus and bombardier or bae a try. thanks again

What category of Engineer are you, Avionics or Airframes?

Alternatively there is an Aircraft training college across the road from Chatujak market. CATC Civil Aviation Training Center where they train for License (Ab Initio)Dependent on skills experience and an opening as an Instructor being available.

You could also try Malaysian or Singapore Airlines and weekend in BKK.

Why don't you contact here and see if they require Instructors. You never know!!

Civil Aviation Training Center (CATC)

1032/355 Phaholyothin Road

Bangkok 10900, Thailand

Tel: 662-272-5297, 662-272-5741/2; Fax: 662-272-5294

It's sited across the road form Chatujak weekend market which is the also the last station on the Skytrain system.

thanks for the reply rictic.i am airframe and engine qualified for 12 years now but i think you are right, there are more vaccancies in singers and malaysia. although it might be worth obtaining the thai liscence to be one step ahead. by the way were is chatajuk market?

Archived