LT/ST rate verdict?

HeartThais

2k for short time is up there.

2k for long time is more reasonable.

Out in the provinces 2k for short time would mean she'd have to be a stunner with no kids etc.

:)

I was talking BKK only. I'd drop it to 1500/2500 ST/LT in Pattaya probably. But after my last trip to Pattaya I have no intentions of going back. Some of the go-go girls in Pattaya are hot but I'm more a beer-bar guy and I had a very hard time finding anything I'd take home.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...That extra 500-1000 baht barely buys a round of drinks back home. So I just consider it a small token to ensure continuity of good feelings all around..."

Oh here we go again...but for old time's sake YOU AREN'T HOME! You want to ensure good will? then why not over pay the rooms, drinks and food by 25-50% Or pay more for other goods just to help them out? Sorry, but your logic is flawed.

Trust me, they don't think you are any better for it, more likely they think you are a chump.

Throwing money around raises expectations, ruins service and drives up prices...

A beer bar girl in Pattaya complaining over 2,000 THB LT? The going rate for LT at Pattayaâ??s beer bars is rather between 1,000 THB and 1,500 THB; with the average being closer to 1,000 THB. I am sure that most beer girls will be more than happy with 1,000 THB plus a small tip these days as the business is definitely slow.

I wonâ??t question you story but your conclusion that you are underpaying is absolutely wrong. The beer bar girl complaining over 2,000 THB would most likely also have complaint over 2,500 THB. You just got a spoilt brat. In your situation I would have taken the 2,000 THB back and send her away with just 500 THB telling: "Now have reason to complain honey"

Oh here we go again...but for old time's sake YOU AREN'T HOME! You want to ensure good will? then why not over pay the rooms, drinks and food by 25-50% Or pay more for other goods just to help them out? Sorry, but your logic is flawed.

I personally see a difference between my waiter at a restaurant and a girl that's fucking me. I suppose when I'm a hardened vet of the whoring scene, I'll view them the same but for now I'm funny that way I guess. Any act of generosity without personal gain is illogical.

Keeping BG expectations low isn't my objective and I feel no real obligation to any other punters. I am grateful, however, to all the other punters that are setting the bar low. A heartfelt thank you.

You brought the wrong question to the wrong place. :cover:

Do what pleases you. :)

What pleases me is to pay 500 baht above market. Which is why I asked what the market rate was. Why is that the wrong question? Also, if I had said I pay 1k/2k, there'd still be someone flaming me and scaring other people from posting the actual rates they paid recently.

A beer bar girl in Pattaya complaining over 2,000 THB LT? The going rate for LT at Pattayaâ??s beer bars is rather between 1,000 THB and 1,500 THB; with the average being closer to 1,000 THB. I am sure that most beer girls will be more than happy with 1,000 THB plus a small tip these days as the business is definitely slow.

I wonâ??t question you story but your conclusion that you are underpaying is absolutely wrong. The beer bar girl complaining over 2,000 THB would most likely also have complaint over 2,500 THB. You just got a spoilt brat. In your situation I would have taken the 2,000 THB back and send her away with just 500 THB telling: "Now have reason to complain honey"

:yeahthat:

Up to you, HeartThais, but, unless the girls were stunning (and therefore really did usually command better fees) or they went beyond the call of duty, that sounds like a bad reason for overpaying. Basically your reason is "because some girls tried it on".

What about the girls who are sweet and give good service and don't complain? Don't you want to encourage that sort of behaviour rather than the bad stuff?

As Hardy says, 2k for a Pattaya beer bar girl is pretty good!

Archived