LT/ST rate verdict?

HeartThais

We are in a resession. We have no money :smirk:

Remember this, Please.

The girls need to remember we are renting, not buying.

Well I can't say much. I'm married :) :smirk:

But this has been a long going issue.

Like the girls say, up to you.

But there are guys that will only want to pay the going rate and why drive it up?

Was in Pattaya for 10 days with the mrs. we went to some of the old places I used to hang out at and also met some of her old friends.

They are saying that customer come drink then go home alone. They do this 2/3 days then maybe take girl out.

Bars making money, girls getting drink cut, but no big money.

This was at beer bars.

Beach road and 2nd rd

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bar girl was from bangkok. I've never taken a pattaya BG (although tried many times) because I've never found one I wanted to fuck (for money - for free I'll fuck just about anything once because is something wrong with turning down free pussy).

Like I said, I didn't pay those girls another baht because I didn't like the way they complained. If they had pouted cutely, I would have thrown them an extra bill. I don't like to be challenged like that, it pisses me off and that's not how I want to end an evening.

I can admit I'm a big pussy that likes to avoid conflict. Whereas some people feel a sense of accomplishment when putting a BG in her proper place, I don't. I'll do it if I have to but it dampens my mood. It's worth 500 baht to me to not have to deal with that situation. Since I adopted the new rule, I have never had a BG complain (although some have pouted cutely). I'm not going to apologize if my personality raises rates for anyone else.

With that I'll conclude my comments. I just want to know what people have actually paid recently. If it makes y'all feel better, I won't pay a baht over the board average.

*cough*

I was supposed to say nothing but actually I am coming to back you up. While the goodwill extra bonus is ruining the prices, nearly everyone is doing it. Old Hand, Young Hand, Pretty Hand, Stinky Hand.... it doesn't matter, I believe it is an ego thing, regardless if the girls is "just" a hooker men want to be liked it is good for their ego. Once again a topic that won't be admitted on this board but when the payment actually happens the punter is with her alone.

Negotiating the price upfront shall be my evidence that men want to be liked, because if the didn't care they pay the "up to you"-rate which is the only real ongoing rate. Negotiating upfront will not give you the best rate with a stunner that has other options, it also spoils the GFE for me.

Barfine her, take her home and depending on the way she makes you feel you pay her afterwards. What you give to her is up to you as long as it is fair. The highest I have ever payed is 3000 for tons of deep throat action, anal action, the girl being classy enough to come from the shower in her underwear and staying with me into the afternoon and giving me a bye bye BJ. Other than that I don't make difference between a FL, GOGO, SG, or BBG i pay max 1240 ST and 2040 LT because it doesn't matter to me where they work, it matters how they work! I put it in their purse when they are in the shower before they leave and I put the 40 baht on top of the purse for the MotoTaxi. In theory this sounds like a truckload of money for a Pattaya Girl, however I know I pay a lot less than 80% of the tourists who are driven by insecurities and compensate by overpaying. In the end it is all about how the customers is feeling about himself and if doubts are nagging on his experience he shall overpay and start happy into the next day.

For me it's been the usual 700 baht/short time for beer bar girls and 1000 baht st for gogo girls in Pattaya this year also. I only go with the girls that "maybe" are genuinely attracted to me at least a little bit so guess I'd have to pay more if I'd go with some stunning beautiful girl who thiks her shit doesn't stink.

I am on the wrong side of 50, which presumably qualifies me as "prehistoric". IMHO, BG rates are "sticky", meaning that once you have paid a specific amount to a BG, it's nearly impossible to pay a lower the amount the next time you see her (I've never been able to pull this off). But I have noticed a pretty big change over the last several months.

And that change is - more BGs. Many more. And ore BGs means more selection.

It also means it's easier to pick new BGs with whom you have not already established an expected price (or, as I have done too often, spoiled by paying that extra 500 Baht). And with new BGs, even those I consider stunners (bear in mind, however, that because I am prehistoric, my definition may vary from yours), 1,500 Baht for a ST is accepted with enthusiasm.

Indeed, I haven't yet met a BG that would turn down that sum. As long as I don't, in a moment on weakness, spoil them, I can and intend to keep it that way. Those who are not yet relics, should be able to procure ("negotiate" is not the right word for how a price is set with a BG) lower prices.

I've found that it depends on the girl and how money hungry she is, some are generous with their bodies, others are mercenary.

I've usually negotiated up-front, yes it erodes the GFE BUT I'm not looking for a girl-friend from a beer-bar etc. It's just a woman for the night.

I've had some starfish, plain-jane hellion of a woman whinge and scream after I handed her 500 baht for a lousy ST (this was in Chiang Mai). She insisted on 2000 baht! :o

I had to literally throw her out and throw the 500 baht at her.

Outside (I was giving her a lift home) she totally cooled down and when I asked her whe she'd totally changed her tune she replied it was all a game to her!

So the money side of it is pretty relative.

I'm on the wrong side of 60. Mainly frequent Pattaya region. Pay my Soi 6 regular 100 bt more then the going ST rate of 700 (+300 room/BF) She always welcomes me back eagerly, so price must be OK.

My ex-Soi 6 regular,whom I visit at her appt, I pay 1000 ST, being 700 Soi6 fee + 300 in lieu of paying the bar for room, since we are at her room, much nicer then the ST rooms at Soi 6, bathroom cleaner, big semi nude photo of her (I took and gave her) over the bed. She always has a few Singha cold in her fridge for me, for which I pay her another 100 Baht. Excellent service, no time restraints. good price IMHO.

My third regular, a slim pretty MP gal at a Jomtien place known for its extras, I used to give 300-500 when she gave me BBBJ's only, but since we graduated to FS, I give her 700, as baseline Soi 6 rate. On top of that whatever the massage rate is, 200 Trad, 300 oil.

She always seems happy to see me back.

All three are true darlings, all good at sex, and good at making me feel (rightly or not) that they enjoy it too.

The last one, yesterday morning, got me once again thinking, pondering, while she hovered above me in 69 position, me gazing at her close-up posterior, wet, dripping , glistening with the odd little white globule visible. She was no doubt very hot, because she started off very dry inside. She claimed to have just come, and begged for a respite. I gazed at the view, and asked myself "Why do I do this/enjoy this?

60+, what is it that makes this moment the recurring highlight of my current life?

Or to paraphrase a popular writer " what is it that makes middle aged/(elderly) falang men seek for nirwana in the crotch of an isan farm girl.

He said it better then me, but that's the gist of it.

It still has me puzzled, but I know I'm going back for more. Soon!

"Judging by the quality of girls in Baccara compared to those in other Soi Cowboy bars, it also raises standards (in terms of looks at least)."

we all are entitled to our oppinions - just don't assume they apply to us all like for me I'll politely have to disagree with that one - mostly at least - cute they may be but above par in the soi in other than prices (the boys maybe :hmmm: ) :rolleyes::cover:

anyway I'd like to mention that ST rates in the farang ghettos used to be much lower than the MPs or Thai areas, but these days they seem to be more on par hovering around the 1-2k mark with 1500bt a very typical quoted & paid number however in MPs 1600-2400bt is probably more common, but there the selection is virtually endless which even combining BKK & PTY gogos it can't really be said anymore or can it?

best of luck with fair pricing 2009/2552 :up:

"...That extra 500-1000 baht barely buys a round of drinks back home. So I just consider it a small token to ensure continuity of good feelings all around..."

Oh here we go again...but for old time's sake YOU AREN'T HOME! You want to ensure good will? then why not over pay the rooms, drinks and food by 25-50% Or pay more for other goods just to help them out? Sorry, but your logic is flawed.

Trust me, they don't think you are any better for it, more likely they think you are a chump.

Throwing money around raises expectations, ruins service and drives up prices...

OH, well said, agree with you on this one. Over paying very rarely gets better service in my experience. And just tends to raise the girls expectations and helps foster prima donna type attitude in some of them. And as you said they likley just consider you a chump in most cases.

Simie.

Archived