Sponsors - random opinion

HeartThais

Throwing money and the power imbalance into the mix only magnifies the problems.

I believe about the imbalance of powers one could write a book because in my opinion it is not as it seems. When you read this term you automatically jump to the conclusion that the farang man has the bigger power while in reality he doesn't. The power is all on her side, because having the power over the emotions beats financial and physical powers. One good indicator that this is the truth is that he is paying her and owns nothing! From there might be 100 different directions this thing could go and 100 more to disagree, as I said once could write a book about it. The best case scenario of a man is a committed man who doesn't cheat and plays by the book, it is in her power where the relationship goes, often they fail even when both are the good ones due to cultural differences and misunderstandings, how often does it happen that you find a faithful girl that applies for sponsorship? Not so often and those few guys that made it work deserve all my respect because I am sure it wasn't easy for any one of them!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some guys might feel that LOS has given them many good years of fun when at their mature age they might have had little going for them so its like paying back something into the kitty .

For most gals its difficult without a social security net ,and would you want to struggle to survive in BKK with few opportunities coming your way ?we hear the cases of the gals that screwed some silly fool out of his savings but the majority of gals dont hit the jackpot and will have little in their old age .

I hear your cry mate. We happy-go-lucky's are an endangered species these days.

On sponsors though I find the Thais often seem to do the most sponsoring. Often a lot of the kareoke chicks are sponsored and already have blokes waiting in the wings to take them home each night ;)

For me I'd be reluctant to sponsor unless it was my bed that was getting warmed each night and not some dude getting ST etc..

CT,

"When you read this term you automatically jump to the conclusion that the farang man has the bigger power while in reality he doesn't. The power is all on her side, because having the power over the emotions beats financial and physical powers."

Yes, my friends and I used to call this "The power of the pussy." Many men are easily manipulated by this. :) (I include myself in that statement as well. Immunity is hard to gain.)

Yes, my friends and I used to call this "The power of the pussy." Many men are easily manipulated by this. :) (I include myself in that statement as well. Immunity is hard to gain.)

Yeah....gotta agree

Just glad I'm so strong willed and would never let myself be put in that position.....

:grinyes::beer::liar::yikes::liar::beer::grinyes:

Cheers DC

Archived