$3,800,000 for Short Time!

teddy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I doubt anyone will really pay that amount. I've seen pictures of this bird and she is ugly and looks older than she claims. Anyone with that kind of money could get much better for a lot less elsewhere.

The best looking Filipina "Cherry Girls" in the Angeles City bars have an asking price of between $500 and a $1000. That's what they would like to get anyway.

Some punters make a big deal of going after them but it's something that has never appealed personally.

The best looking Filipina "Cherry Girls" in the Angeles City bars have an asking price of between $500 and a $1000. That's what they would like to get anyway.

That's kind of what I was thinking about. I have no interest myself but it seems to me that a guy with a couple of weeks spare time, $5-10K spare cash, and just a bit of brains could find a virgin to poke in any one of about twenty obvious countries worldwide.

Ok, which one of your was it that bid !? Own up!

Natalie appeared on shock jock Howard Sternâ??s radio show to publicise the auction and bids rocketed as a result. Ninemsn reports the student has since received more than 10,000 pledges and the highest bid, made by an unnamed Australian businessman, stands at a staggering 3.8 US dollars (approximately £2.58 million).

Not me ...my bid was just under 3.8 US :neener:

Archived