Coss - 1st 2 days in PP

Coss

I arrived in PP at night, eVisa = wave on through = painless.

Got free pick up and thence to the River Star Hotel and was pleased I'd paid the extra $10 to get the $35 top floor corner room. I am in possession of a balcony and a big room. And it has a lift. I used to stay at Cafe California, 100 metres down the quay, but it is no more, lamentably. I peered in the window of the ex-California the next day and some one is using it as living quarters.

Shit, shower and shave and a walk about to the next few blocks, I spied what must be hostess bars, with mirrored doors and "hello darling - hello handsum man" girls loitering with intent.

I had a beer in one (Cloud 9?) and a charming twenty year old who looked all of twelve kept me company, even at twenty, too young looking for my taste.

Moto to Martini $1.50, seems a lot to me, any comment? I wasn't able to dicker him down.

Martinis is the same as it was five years ago, I was immediately approached by Viet-Mamasan #1. Various promises of coital delight were issued and then brought to a grinding halt when I refused to entertain the $40 LT price. When I said I'd be more interested in $20 LT and tip for enthusiasm, she left saying she'd see what she could dredge up out the back. Viet-Mamasan #2 immediately enters the fray. Same conversation, same exit, though to give her credit she did bring an old slapper over who'd only been working 1 week and was bald down there. Sorry, no thanks.

Thankfully I was left alone, and before long my eyes had become accustomed to the gloom and I could see some very attractive ladies disporting themselves. I was a little hesitant, with all this $40 nonsense going on and then a little smile appeared in a dark corner.

I gestured the smile to join me, and not one but two cute Khmer girls almost skipped to my table.

Now let me say that whilst there were some ladies there that could do magazine work, these two would have been more at home in the wholesome pages, not plain, they were pretty enough, but they were not the glamour kind. Those of you who may know me know I prefer skill sets rather than model attitudes and so these two were looking like they were right up my alley, one dark, one light, chocolate and cream. They'd both had one baby each and were still firm to the touch.

I was getting a lot of massage from both sides, having my cigarettes lit and groin investigated. I asked one how much?, "Up to you" and then the other, "Up to you darling", magic words. But I let them know $20 LT each with tip and they were very happy it seemed.

So back to the Hotel, and my request for an extra towel was met with a "no-have no-can", what is it with Khmers and towels? they'll happily and generously give you extra juice, water and there were even three toothbrushes in the bathroom, but when it comes to towels, as I've discovered before, they won't do it. I bought and extra towel from the markets last trip.

Plenty of Yum Yum and whilst no Lesbian action, they were quite happy to hold each others various bits when required by the ringmaster.

Did I mention they were lactating, I'm fond of this, as one of my previous posts from 2008 may have given light to. Though I reckon one was just saying that as she was pretty dry compared to the other who spurted quite a bit here and there. Delicious!

A great night and follow up session in the morning and off they go.

River Star calls the room and checks before they leave - good policy.

I spent a lot of the day sleeping, wore me out they did.

That evening I worked along the river front a little further. There seem to be a couple of hostess bars in streets 108, 106 and 102. But street 104 has about ten.

I had a look at Happy Man, Bunny, Zanzi Bar and some others I forget the name of. In one I found a pretty, tall and slim girl, no baby but her soft belly belied that. I can see how $1.75 for a beer and $3 for a lady drink can mount up with no guarantee of a take home. And I didn't get to take her home, wanted $40 LT, and I could sense an attitude in the future.

Moto to Sharkeys, quite busy it was, many girls and half as many guys.

A Vietnamese person of some beauty became attached to my arm, which was difficult when playing pool, and I spent several hours in this manner, eventually leaving with her. I was firm with my $20 LT and tip and ended up giving her $20 + $10 tip which is what she wanted. A very enthusiastic girl, hair down to her bum and flawless white skin. No English that I could ascertain, sign language, prodding and grip were deployed to good effect.

I'm off to Heart of Darkness tonite and maybe back to the hostess bars.

Cheers

Coss

Nice report Coss. I'm anxious to hear how HOD is these days as I have very fond memories of a girl I picked up there last year.

Much to my dismay, I cannot locate her number on the drawer full of receipts, invoices and ticket stubs that litter my dresser. Although it would be like finding a needle in a haystack, I do hope I have the fortune of running into her when I return in a couple of months.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived