giks expats and those that service

cheekyboy

one keeps reading that those gents working in BKK get all the pussy to themselves free of charge or at a good discount for some reason so lets hear a few reminiscences . I know a few ex BGs that appear to survive on just a regular clientel every week and no longer have to set foot in a bar .Thursdays and Fridays seem to be their busy nights and maybe a saturday . I dont believe they are mianois but just scrape enough to live on with their regulars that they meet on weekdays .Just wondering what the regulars pay them ? I always wonder why the regulars dont get fedup with the same gal so maybe they get a discount .

Beauty Noy has regulars and has a very loose pussy so i was amazed that she gets the regulars ,but she does anal so maybe thats the draw in her case .Or because she is so beautifull the regulars overlook her loose snatch ,but can wack it in the bumhole as a last resort .But would you put up with a loose snatch if the gal was a beauty?

Personality? The 'sanuk' factor. GFE superstar. Massage therapist gone wild? Arm eye candy. Etc. Many reasons these girls can get a stable of repeat satisfied customers I'd think. For a lot of guys it is not just all about the sex (she might be a head queen that can suck the chrome off a 1949 Buick's bumper?). Many BKK expats have their 'weekend' girl, the one they go on 'dates' with, while still indulging in the bar scene now and then. They find one or two they click with for various reasons and become semi-involved while still having the freedom to have the variety they enjoy.

I think what you describe here is not an EXBG it is more of a freelancer and I doubt she is exclusively running on regular fuel, she most likely works the club scene as well. I find the discount theory wildly off because reality is; the closer you get to a woman the more you pay. If a prostitute offers your free sex and you aren interested in more than that, pay her anyways, even if she finds it harsh, there is no unconditional freebie and by paying her you don't own her any favor and you stay on top of the game because that is all it is... a game!

one keeps reading that those gents working in BKK get all the pussy to themselves free of charge or at a good discount for some reason so lets hear a few reminiscences . I know a few ex BGs that appear to survive on just a regular clientel every week and no longer have to set foot in a bar .Thursdays and Fridays seem to be their busy nights and maybe a saturday . I dont believe they are mianois but just scrape enough to live on with their regulars that they meet on weekdays .Just wondering what the regulars pay them ? I always wonder why the regulars dont get fedup with the same gal so maybe they get a discount .

Beauty Noy has regulars and has a very loose pussy so i was amazed that she gets the regulars ,but she does anal so maybe thats the draw in her case .Or because she is so beautifull the regulars overlook her loose snatch ,but can wack it in the bumhole as a last resort .But would you put up with a loose snatch if the gal was a beauty?

There is free pussy, but I rarely have taken it. In most cases, I run away from it. There are two that come to my mind, actually 3. One is a Thai that teaches English. The second is a college graduate, has her own car, and has a great job. The third is a college girl who I believe has graduated and has moved on with her life.

As far as regulars, why not? There rates are what I paid when I first met them and they know how to please me.

sure there is free pussy especially in rural issan but man they are rough looking and i have turned down a few .they find it hard to get a thai bloke to screw them so are glad of what they can find. not every thai women is a hot or even average looker that you want to party with.

i even had a freebie from a patong BG and in pattaya as well.

Archived