how would you define 'Pussy Whipped'

cheekyboy

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If somebody's cuntstruck they're a wet bastard acting like a puff buying her gifts stroking her arm at the bar, barfining her friends to let them have a night off whispering stupid phrases in her ear, buying her roses, acting like he's 17 again etc etc.

Pussy Whipped in my dictionary is a more severe affliction. The sufferer is often lobotomised or living in fear of his oppressor. He will not have bought any new clothes for years, where the cuntstruck does so to impress his bar girl. The pussy whipped will no longer contact his friends because she's told him not to, whereas the cuntstruck will want his friends to meet her.

The pussy whipped is allowed 100 baht to spend on himself per day (providing he shows receipts) whereas the cuntstruck will be throwing his money around to show how worthy of her affection he is.

When asked to stay late at work the pussy whipped will ring her first to ask for permission whereas the cuntstruck will have already rung in sick to stay in bed with her.

There are more observations I can make if pushed although I am saving them for my doctoral thesis on the matter.

Cheers

Archived