UDD (Red Shirt) Mass Protests

Mentors

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<< "I came here to call for justice so there will be no more double standards [in politics] and real democracy," said 45-year-old Kanokrak Decharachata, a farmer from Phetchabun, who represented her family at the rally. >>

Give me a farking break!!! Jeez are these people stoooooooooopid.

Oh, yeah ... Than Phu Nam called in and begged his people to help him return so that he won't have to "die in the desert". So why the fark doesn't he go back to Guatemala or wherever. Mr T seems to be trying to step into MJ's shoes as the world's biggest wierdo.

:banghead:

EC: Puea Thai wins again

The opposition Puea Thai party is the likely winner of the by-election in Si Sa Ket province, according to the Election Commission's unofficial result on Sunday evening.

EC member Songsak Chantharukkha said more than 60 per cent of the ballots in Constituency 1 of Si Sa Ket had been counted.

He said Puea Thai MP Surachart Charnpradit had at least 40,000 more votes than Chart Thai Pattana MP Sakulthip Angkasakulkiat.

Mrs Sakulthip, after knowing the unofficial result, had announced that she will resign from politics.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/147339/ec-puea-thai-wins-again

;) for shure some big people are not happy with this result ;)

I'd be curious to know the total number of voters instead of 60% counted and 40k ahead.

Another story from the Post says that 5 complaints have been filed about the by-election. I guess that's to be expected but I'm still curious as the the total number of voters. Wiki says there is less than 1.4 mil in that province so 40k vote lead is pretty substantial with only 60% of the vote in. Must have been a very high turnout of "registered voters"

Archived