Indian curries

gobbledonk

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

yeah but its nice there if i remember. great currys there too!!.....i recall mallaca had a nice out door food 'market' with a plethora of delicious currys on offer...

I'll be in Pattaya this weekend for an Indian. Spotted a couple of new ones. The 'all you can eat' buffet at under 200 baht at 'Koh-i-Noor' is good. Proper lime pickle as well.

Or I could be a pretentious ponce and book at 'Indian by Nature' up the hill where Nepalese virgins hand-roll your shami kebabs whilst juggling chapatis on their breasts. Apparently.

[color:green]"I'm just seldom in that part of town."[/color]

That's the problem for me and the good suggestions in "Little India" (Pahurhat)... :dunno:

Himali Cha Cha (Suk 31) and New Buccara (sp?) on Suk near soi 7 are good too, if in the ghetto.

Cheers,

SD

It's Bukhara; never mind.

Two of my favourite's are Al-Hussaini in sukh. soi 3/1 and another one just around the corner of Al Hussaini. Both have Arab and Thai food as well and very cheap.

An Indian that really sucks is the one at the Emporium Food Court. Had paneer-mattar but you needed a microscope to find the paneer.

Bukhara is rather on the expensive side. How about al-Hussaini?

If it's still there, a good Indian restaurant was further up the soi at the end of Cowboy. Quite nice food in the middle priced range. I found it by accident and a friend and I were the only customers in the place. Wouldn't be surprised if it's gone.

Archived