Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheekyboy

Orgies and Sex parties ?in BKK

has anyone been to regular meets in BKK ? any gory details to disclose ? no porkies just the facts please .

who arranges them and what time do they kick off?

how many couples are performing at the parties and how do you get an invite ?

Nigel need not comment

Why not organize your own with a few like minded friends.

I think you'll find that normal Thai people are quite conservative with their attitude to sex.

Not really my kind of thing, but a friend in Bangkok e-mailed me that he had been to a "Party" organised by a Lady who holds them twice a week, one in Bangkok and one in Pattaya...

His comments were rather causual and did not give any details, but said that she advertises on "Craings List" Bangkok and charges 3000 baht for Singles and 2000 baht for couples....

Not really my kind of thing, but a friend in Bangkok e-mailed me that he had been to a "Party" organised by a Lady who holds them twice a week, one in Bangkok and one in Pattaya...

His comments were rather causual and did not give any details, but said that she advertises on "Craings List" Bangkok and charges 3000 baht for Singles and 2000 baht for couples....

Its just a 3k s/t in reality then with other people watching!

anyone visited the 'rama kien' swing resort on a wed (nude only) or sat party (only 300/600bt)?

sounds 'interesting', but no singles allowed so best hook up with your girls for the day before joining LOL :hubba: