Any Russian food in Bangkok?

Wire_Guy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The fat duck at Bray voted the best restaurant in the world.

2nd best per their website :neener: . And the menu looks pretty Frenchie to me, not British...

The best breakfasts in the world...

Ugh, you mean that "heart-attack on a plate" y'all call a fry up? No thanks.

You know why the British conquered the world, right? They were looking for good food! 5555555555 :clown:

Cheers,

SD

PS-- Seriously, have you eaten at The Fat Duck? How was it?

yes, easy targets we are :(...snobs! . i just finished my homemade lamb cassarole, made from all british produce, lamb, leeks, carrots, spuds, turnips, pearl barley, herbs, bay leafs....i think the tin of toms is italian but cooked in britain by a brit and i am by no means a remotely good chef but this tasted divine, really, as good as anything you can have in a restaurant, they dont have time to cook for 3 hours to really get flavors going!

There used to be a few British/Irish type pubs around here that had some decent food, Sheppard's pie and other stuff, which was quite good. I do miss the good pasty place that closed down. Did an o.k. job making them myself, but weren't quite the same.

Always find comments about British food really silly!!.

We have most probably five of the top ten chefs in the world. The fat duck at Bray voted the best restaurant in the world.

i agree that there are some excellent restaurants and chefs in GB; just...they don't serve british food! :neener:

Cos in any kind of top list of chefs, where are the Brits ???

Or do they include foreign cheft working in Britan ?

Look at the Bocuse list, any Brits on the list anywhere near the top ? nope.

Savages all of them across the channel, except lazyphil stewing his lamb with veggies :)

BB

Archived