Any Russian food in Bangkok?

Wire_Guy

"...What the fuck is "Boersh"?

Looks like beetroot stew..."

Pretty much exactly that. If you are lucky, then you might get a dollop of sour cream in it, and or some beef meat...unless it is kosher style then it is one or the other...in any event, NO!

BEETROOT!The most disgusting food known to man,or at least me anyway :barf: !

I'd rather suck dog shit through one of Phil's sweaty running socks than eat Beetroot!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best breakfasts in the world...

Ugh' date=' you mean that "heart-attack on a plate" y'all call a fry up? No thanks.

[/quote']

That's rich coming from a fine slim fellow such as your good self,You ain't done that on salad,have we now! :neener:

But what does that have to do with whether or not I enjoy a pile of grease for brekky? I don't, and would rather have joak, oatmeal, or even corn flakes, but I understand some do. :dunno: So therefore, I dispute that a Full English is the best brekky in the world. QED :D !

Cheers,

SD -- may be a big guy, but has no cholesterol problems

Guest lazyphil

well the oats, milk and honey are all made in england, i checked the packets, the cranberrys i think from the usa. apple juice from boxford farm in suffolk. so no mostly england!!!

Link

Ferdinand Schumacher was born in Germany in 1822. In 1851, he immigrated to Akron, Ohio, where he established a small grocery store. Schumacher favored selling simple and inexpensive items in his store. One of these items was oats, but most Akron residents refused to buy this food product for themselves. Most Ohioans who grew oats did so to feed livestock. Over time, Schumacher began experimenting with new ways to package and prepare oats. In 1854, he began to chop the oats into one-ounce square blocks. By processing oats in this manner, Schumacher presented his fellow Ohioans with an easy way to eat and to utilize oats, causing a growing demand for the crop.

In 1856, Schumacher purchased a mill along the canal in Akron. He installed machinery that permitted his workers to produce twenty barrels of ground oats per day. Demand for his product skyrocketed during the American Civil War, as the federal government purchased the oats to feed Union soldiers. The canal and railroads allowed Schumacher to expand his markets as well. In 1863, due to the demand for the oats, Schumacher moved his operation to Mill Street in Akron, where he established the Empire Barley Mill. He continued to experiment with new ways to process oats, developing a way to pre-cook the oats and having them turn into flakes. Schumacher's flaked oats became an immediate best seller. Schumacher sold his oats across the United States from Boston, Massachusetts, to San Francisco, California.

Archived