Friday 30th roll call

TroyinEwa/Perv

Do you still meet at Gulliver's??

I have been relatively inactive for a long time due to health problems. But, I would like to see you guys some time when I'm up in BKK (usually for medical purposes).

BTW, 'wetass' is a new name for me, although it's an appropriate one.

BTW, 'wetass' is a new name for me, although it's an appropriate one.

Why??.........did you shit yourself?? :smirk:

The meetings are now held at Bradmans on soi 23. If you come out of cowboy, turn right towards sukhumvit. It will be about 100 meters down on the left side. Go upstairs and there should be some ugly old geezers there. (That is when I'm not there cuz I'm young and handsome)

After missing his previous 2 flights on Tuesday and Thursday I was at Wild Bill's hotel 8 AM Saturday to drag his ass to the airport ... I was getting sick of the SMS from his wife accusing me of being a bad influence.

Feedback I got this morning is she won't let him back into the home and he is shacked up some hotel in Xiamen already in Superbowl party mode

5555555555 Sounds like K.WB. I'm sad I missed him this trip.

But still slightly frightened by him as when I met K.WB he was trying to shag CTO in the arse in Bradman's... :rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Cheers,

SD -- still can see the looks on the faces of the waitresses at Bradman's... :grinyes:

When Dumb Cnut met K'WB he stated that he knew that I kept exoctic animals in BKK but didn't realise I took one of them drinking with me.

The funny thing was WB never paid for his ticket, his main buddy in Xiamen, an Aussie Phd Marine Biologist who lectures at Xiamen Uni paid for him to be his sanuk buddy for 3 nights over CNY, I think it was the Jaegermaister shots at 7PM on the Monday evening that killed the Aussie.

PS I got home at about 5:50 AM 10 minutes before the wife woke up for work and got away with it this time :smirk:

Not really my choice. If I didn't leave, I would have been sleeping in that car park. :smirk:

If only I could remember why we went away for 20 minutes in the first place?

Mekongs mate was good fun - expensive to bar fine but good fun

Archived