Does a good thai girl exist ??

cheekyboy

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I dislike them, tatts are a fad amongst the 20-somethings. Look at farangland girls. I'd bet 50+% of them have tatts, but you would not consider them hookers/"bad girls" because of that.

/quote]

Tecnically , you are right . Though with the exemption of maybe religious motivation or cultural background on Pacific islands, tattoes as well as ear-rings on male citizen are a symbol for lower class behaviour .

What I will never understand is why someone would choose a job that they would not be qualified for in their home country and work in Thailand for what is basicaly a minimum wage that covers day to day living expenses but very little chance of saving for the future, especially during their "Peak Earning Years"

:yeahthat:

Does a good Thai girl exist ?

Sure, I married one, same as a few/many other boardmembers here.

BB

Frankly, I think the original post is just crap fiction. Maybe written to provoke discussion/views to a web sight. It has been written many times over.

As hardened, cynical, issue ridden as I am (doesn't mean I am not almost always right :) ), I will even concede that there are good Girls to be found everywhere.

My guess is, guys like the supposed author do exist and are basically pathetic losers who cannot buy a fuck, or get a date in their own country because of their own issues. I see tons of these wankers at my work. All headed to LOS for repeated heart ache and bullshit.

It takes 2 to make a relationship work. It ONLY takes 1 to fuck it up. Anyone headed off to some enchanted land to find true love, with all sorts of preconceived notions and emotional baggage is doomed to fail. Been there, done that, have the t-shirts.

The outcome of good relations is a probability game. What you described here is low-hanging fruit scenarios which decreases your odds greatly...

There are GTGs everywhere in thailand but less so in situations like internet, bar scene, low level skill positions, blue collar work, entertainment venues, chance pick-ups, and public at large...

Avoid low-hanging fruit and people who promise 15% returns or above on investments...

In my profession of health care, I have met a number of high quality girls mainly doctors, nurses, scientists, pharm reps and allied health professionals..

Are their rotten girls in these professionals as well? Yes, but one just have to have some intuition about reading people and human behavior...and weed out the worms

Sorry, but birds of a feather flock together in the long run. Once burt usually don't keep making the same strategic mistakes over and over again...

Alcoholics choose alcoholics, druggies choose druggies, cheats choose cheats and abused select abusive...

One needs to look at oneself to really see where the problems, mistakes and issues lie...

Get out of your comfort zone and make substantial changes...

If it seems to good to be true (and easy to obtain), then it isn't...

CB

I love the ego of some guys. They think that it is perfectly normal for every Thai woman to want them (9 out of 10 anyway). But then they are surprised when the girls they meet see other guys as well. If it was so easy to meet, date, have sex with the girl why wouldn't you expect other guys are doing the same with her?

Well said, JJ - I will *never* get the whole possessiveness thing. While I dont particularly want to see another guy with his hand on her butt and tongue down her throat when I come out of the loo, I dont expect any girl to behave like she's wearing a freakin' Hijab ! It goes the other way too - am getting more of the 'tell me if you want to f*ck other girls and save me the pain' emails from Ms Crazypants as my arrival draws closer : of all the former bargirls (AFAIK) in Thailand, I had to hook up with a born-again nun, and an insanely jealous nun at that .... :crazy:

As I've said before, the sooner we accept that people f*ck like rabbits, the sooner we can all get a good nights sleep. Night all ! :smirk:

Archived