Does a good thai girl exist ??

cheekyboy

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the ego of some guys. They think that it is perfectly normal for every Thai woman to want them (9 out of 10 anyway). But then they are surprised when the girls they meet see other guys as well. If it was so easy to meet, date, have sex with the girl why wouldn't you expect other guys are doing the same with her?

As for Stickmans opinion, I have never hidden the fact that I think that his self proclaimed rantings are on par with the diaries of a mad man, afterall a Kiwi English teacher in Bangkok Thailand is on par with a Polish fish packer in Grimsby England, both levels of employment many levels below mine on the food chain.

So what's the cutoff for least impressive job title that qualifies one to comment about Thailand?

"parading around in her high heels and skimpy clothes with the standard dragon tattoo"

GTG ?

I agree with your whole post except this one line.

As much as I dislike them, tatts are a fad amongst the 20-somethings. Look at farangland girls. I'd bet 50+% of them have tatts, but you would not consider them hookers/"bad girls" because of that. FFS, there are TV shows dedicated to tatts. If you qualified it as shitty-quality "gang" tatts, then I'd agree.

High heels & mini skirts? Seems to me the standard "uniform" of the 18-25+ year old hottie set in BKK...and pretty much anywhere IME (weather permitting). Certainly applies to my daughters and all their mates from NIST, and you wouldn't confuse any of them with being hookers, or you'd do it at your own peril.

Twenty-something Bangkok city girls (whether city-bred or simply embracing it after moving there) are as cosmopolitan as their sisters in Sydney, NYC or Tokyo.

Cheers,

SD

So what's the cutoff for least impressive job title that qualifies one to comment about Thailand?

No cutoff as such, did I state that certain professions were qualified to have an opinion and others were not?

I have farang friends in Thailand who are Engineers, work in IT, Finance, Medical Consultants etc. The common fact is that they are all working in professions that they were qualified and experienced in from their home country and are staying within their own profession as expatriates.

What I will never understand is why someone would choose a job that they would not be qualified for in their home country and work in Thailand for what is basicaly a minimum wage that covers day to day living expenses but very little chance of saving for the future, especially during their "Peak Earning Years"

I can understand Gap year students teaching to get extra funds and I can understand retiree's teaching to boost their pension, but not someone who makes it a career choice I cannot comprehend.

"I am a 35 year old educated Australian banker, single, with no children. I am 5 feet 7 inches, average looking but in very good physical condition from years of sport and gym. I feel I am quite worldly having lived in Europe for 6 months and other parts of Australia for another 6 months. "

There realy isn't much more reason to read any further than this...

:wanker:

TH

As for Stickmans opinion' date=' I have never hidden the fact that I think that his self proclaimed rantings are on par with the diaries of a mad man, afterall a Kiwi English teacher in Bangkok Thailand is on par with a Polish fish packer in Grimsby England, both levels of employment many levels below mine on the food chain. [/quote']

It's an insecurity thing. Gives me a chuckle every time. Food chain, indeed.

Archived