Does a good thai girl exist ??

cheekyboy

Interesting. Is that with a TG? If yes how did you manage to 'arrange' it assuming it's done outside of agents, match making agencies, internet etc i.e. the traditional 'family' way where I guess unlike a large network in LOS was existing seems 'challenging'? :hmmm:

I arranged my marriage, did anybody else do the same?

Oh, when I first saw her, I knew I had to have her. So I began the process of arranging things so it would happen.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knowing that soulmates are in fact decided by a complex process involving our hormones/pheromones

(like more than a few recent articles on BBS and other major EU newspapers) -> we will (soon?) be able to dump romanticism/feelings/love and so on....

Science is incredible, it shows that we are no different from monkeys and other animals.

The good point is: If one day we end up like Eléa and Paikan (-> The Ice People (Barjavel novel)

being "chosen" by a supercomputer because our pheromones/genetic attraction is perfect:

- We will "love" (stay attached like many animals) forever our designated soulmate

- There won't be anymore knights in shiny armor, cheating BG etc...

Only question I have: Is it possible that some of us couldn't (like in the novel) find a matching soulmate?

Archived