Does a good thai girl exist ??

cheekyboy

Frankly, I think the original post is just crap fiction. Maybe written to provoke discussion/views to a web sight. It has been written many times over.

Spot on, OH - its a lot like the old letters to Penthouse, isnt it ? 'I never thought it would happen to me, but when my hot 18 year old cousin bought her best friend to the pool party ..'. It even has the 'time in the gym' line to give us all the mental image of a guy in his peak who just needs to find the right girl instead of continually falling over and burying his dick in the wrong one.

As for the cliche about the old guy with two 18-year old TGs, I can think of worse ways to grow old than disgracefully. Take a walk through an Aged Care facility sometime if you want to see sad. Hope I die before I get that old.

Gobble, 8 weeks short of 50

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No no: rather "I am full of shit"

"educated Australian banker": it doesn't sound possible and logical to me.

Knowing that:

"Educated/banker": I don't know in Australia but back in EU to be a banker you need a uni degree...so even if you are an uneducated peasant you still need to get soem education.

:confused:

"Educated Australian": I am sure some do exist, still looking for one though

:neener:

"Educated Australian banker": Sounds like the stupidest job description I read...

:beer:

Sure GTGs exist, the question is why would she date anyone of us? (j/k)

If you ask the married guys here they will tell you that they exist. Ask in 10 years again and you know if they were right.

My Conclusion based on observations there are a couple of GTGs and farang educate them to become greedy by making things too fast too easy.

gobbledonk : Funny you mention that, a Spanish guy from the company is going to work and live in Australia in a few days...

Poor guy never had the idea to check the cost of living and when I told him today he looked desperate.

(with a Spanish salary it will be tough for him)

Never met an Aussie here, plenty of Americans though.

Anyway, Spain is definitely not the place where to go find a job these days except if you have some

"unique skills" that Spanish people don't have.

I met plenty very nice and truely educated (unklike we, the unwashed mass) Aussie but I met them outside Australia....

regardless of this story being fiction or non-fiction let me say what a few of the guys touched on namely that the ever discussed so called 'GTG' is unlikely to want to date most of us (if she knew what mongers we are) & on the other hand we're unlikely to ever meet her as she don't hangout where we do actually she rarely hangout & on the odd night on the town with her friends she won't handout her digits to strangers unless she wanna loose her GTG label right then & there (in front of her GTG friends ;)

so how to meet the GTG (top3)?

1) attend same class (school, college, uni) as her

2) be in her circle(s) of friends (family, school, work)

3) be introduced to her (by a reliable connection).

where one's unlikely to meet any GTG (top3)?

1) bars

2) internet

3) BTS/Mall/MRT/Bus/street!

so you see the problem?

well how about all the guys always claiming they meet their lovely & different GTG?

yeah?

they didn't really meet a GTG they just met a not so obvious BTG that they didn't stick long enough to detect ;)

so who wanna hang at the uni bars or camfrog et all tonight?

:cover::beer:

Archived