So where are all the online working girls?

radioman

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shouldn't the girls include in their profile if they fuck on their first date or not?

How does your comment help the educational or entertainment value of the thread? I'm eager to hear of people's experiences following these guidelines, and I'm hoping for a better-than-average S/N.

have some excuse for her going back to your home with you

Yep, always have a plan for how she can come back to your room without feeling like a slut. I tell the girl I brought her some small gift but forgot it in the room.

Sometimes the girl will come up with the reason. I had one ask if my room had a nice view. It did when I had her naked. :)

But some girls need a bit of coaxing even after they are in the room. Most aren't going to just head to the shower like your average bargirl once they are in the room. In fact she is more likely to start reading the programming instructions to that clock radio from Robinson's you asked her to help you with. So you still need to plan how you are going to get her in bed without making her feel like a whore. Having a gift can work as a way to transition to that first kiss. An inexpensive necklace gives you the excuse to get close while you put it on her. If your room has a balcony that is a natural spot to hold her and go for a kiss. The last resort if you couldn't come up with anything better is to tell her she should probably go and as you walk her toward the door, go for the goodbye kiss. Get it before you open the door and see if you can make it last long enough to make her want to stay.

After the first kiss, assuming she is receptive, you are in.

No, no need to do that if you establish she is a definitely a working girl. You just need to get her to your room. But there are a lot of girls on-line that are not working girls that don't mind having sex on a first date. It takes a little bit more effort than straight up p4p, but it is more fun.

Jonjon, this is all very true, yet seems identical to the advice one would give for "getting in" with any kind of woman, anywhere in the world. I wonder how we might be able to find out (theoretically or empirically) what is particular about getting into bed with the the low-end Thai woman met online, as compared to any woman anywhere else in the world. I think the concept of saying things that are blatantly false but sound good / save face is one such aspect of it. Another sort of woman might laugh at, or at least be wary of, such blatant mistruths -- but in Thailand, it's polite to lie.

Somchai,

Your right, I've gone off on a tangent here. But don't you think that you can tell just from on-line profile and a few e-mail back and forth what type of girl you are dealing with. The photo is usually the first clue. A photo in a bathing suit or showing too much skin is a sure sign that you are dealing with p4p type. If she is talking about sex or okay with you talking about sex in e-mail before meeting, then probably p4p. If she agrees to meet at your hotel and doesn't come with a chaperon, probably p4p. Personally I avoid the p4p type on line. I don't really see the point of looking for that on line in Thailand. In other Asian countries where p4p is not so easily available the on line dating works well but the non p4p girls outnumber the p4p type and it doesn't take that much effort to get them in bed on a first date. Most of them are looking for that, you just need to make them feel okay about the whole thing. I am sure that there are a few p4p type girls that you might not be sure about even after you meet them or get them to the room, but if you treat her like you would a normal girl, I'll bet even the p4p type won't actually ask for money after sex. So you will never know anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well I've sort of given up for the time being on this venture. There have just been so many 'regular' p4p opportunities recently and I'm happy for now with a cute friend who 'take care good' and knows her business well. So my immediate problem is resolved without recourse to the online effort.

Still think there were some good suggestions in some of the posts.

Archived