orchard towers bj place, short-term hotel?

lifesabeach

I will be in singapore for the first time for two days accompanied by...the wifey...oh my god...I need to get away for a couple of hours of fun.

Is there anything like a short-term hotel ala nanaplaza in the towers?...any bj bars for a quick bit of fun..I will have a couple of hours in the pm...

massage recomendations? etc. appreciated

Duxton street is better than the towers? please advise ...I won't have much time to sus it out...

Thanks!

If you can only get away for a couple hours and just want sex you can go to Geylang and get a Thai girl for 40 minutes for $80 Sing. Includes everything. They have dozens of fishbowl places on even numbered lorongs. There are some Chinese brothels as well but you can't pick the girl and it is about twice or three times as much. The area is legal. Girls all get tested regularly and are supposed to use condoms even for bj. Although a lot of them don't. The area is open from mid afternoon and that is actually not a bad time to go as the girls aren't so busy. Also, less suspicious to disappear for a couple hours that time of day if you are telling the wife you want to go do some window shopping.

The other option is the massage places. Any place with Health Center or HC after the name. About $50 Sing for the massage but the girl will ask you if you want anything extra. That usually costs about $150. Paying for sex in a HC is illegal but it is tolerated. Occasionally, police raid the places and arrest girls if caught having sex. I was told that the only time the cops hassle the customers is when they enter false information on the sign in sheets. Anal Singapore.

The massage places usually employ Chinese girls from Malaysia. Some are very pretty. These places are also open from about noon onwards. Also, you can go there and it isn't obvious that you did anything wrong.

Duxton Road, Joo Chiat, Orchard Towers are good for picking up girls. But they are late night venues and you may have more trouble working out the logistics of having sex if you only have a couple hours and don't want to raise suspicions.

Hi,

In ur position (having ur missus with u) it's best and safest to visit a Health Centre HC in one of the shopping malls. Of course u can go to Geylang but it is suspicious: for Geylang means girls, nightlife and gambling.

If u want to know which shoping malls have HC's then let us know.

And as the previous poster already mentions: there are some really pretty Chinese-Malaysian gals in the HC's (...but u cannot choose).

Thanks for the info...I only got this first reply before heading out....went to one HC place on Orchard rd....got assigned a so so Malay- Chinese girl...typical rough Chinese style massage...hj finish...could not pick the girl...

next day went to another HC and asked if I could pick the girl...couldn't so I bailed...

Had a brainstorm...it was about 3 pm but thought maybe just go check out Orchard Towers...good idea.... on the first 3 floors there were plenty of Thai massage places...with cuties out front inviting me in...passed on the full service option at 150..but took the happy ending option from a very cute and sweet Thai girl...

Many Thanks!

Archived