profile of the 'Thai boyfriend'

cheekyboy

as in the male in the background ,he is not really a pimp in the classical sense ,he doesn't mind if she is away for days on end so long as she brings home a big wad .But what sets them apart from the jealous Thai boyfriend ? they dont mind if their gal gets well screwed for days on end .Emotionally detached from it all . But i dont recall hearing of a pimp that has numerous gals under his control although they must exist in a sense , such as Mr Chewit. Pimps ? Boyfriends ? Lazy good for nothing?

over to you .....

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are there any farang mangdahs out there in Bangers ?

the guys that dont mind if their woman are away shagging for a few days or a week so long as they bring home the cash and they can chillout ?

Pimps are known to twist the gal around their finger so that they do their bidding without question .

"Thai Boyfriend" is probably pretty much the same as the "Thai Girlfriend". sleeps alot, eats and drinks on someone elses coin. Fucks without thinking to much about it and spends money on yaba as a priority. and comes up with ridiculously silly reasons why you should give money. In my way of thinking they are made for each other.

I knew one Thai couple. She had farang boyfriends and at least one sponsor. When the boyfriend or sponsor was around, her Thai boyfriend would act as if he was a friend who would blend into the background, but when the boyfriends or sponsor were not around, they would have one good heck of a time as a couple. It seemed all of their friends knew what was going on and just played up to the boyfriends and sponsor when they came around.

I met a few Thai guys on my last trip who could probably best be described as 'opportunists', lurking in the background in the hope that something would slide in their direction. Met others who seemed genuine and, dare I say it, a bit under the thumb when it came to their Thai wives. In any case, with the exception of a 15-year old guy who seemed to have been adopted by the girls in my main hangout, I never saw any of them more than once so it wasnt an issue : cant say the same of the Gik that f*cked up my Pattaya sojourn by humping both of Ms Crazypants friends, resulting in a midnight 'I'm going back to Bangkok, you scheming little whore !' style showdown that floored me.

Neither of these girls is Mother Theresa and I just didnt get the whole jealousy thing, but the fact that Mr Gik (he grew up in BKK, but is some kind of Arab by birth) sowed the seeds and I got to reap the late night shenanigans really pissed me off. I told Crazypants that neither of them (the girls, not the Gik - he can kiss my butt :smirk: ) will be welcome on any future weekends away - if I find them in the next room, I'll move hotels.

Finally, I have never spent too long trying to figure out the Thai male - they dont get in my way and I try to stay out of theirs. YMMV.

They are a different breed, what can I say?

I can see they are chilled out in some ways.

The most profound level of this was on Koh Tao.

The girl who worked behind the bar with her boyfriend was attractive and 'up-front'. She openly admitted who her boyfriend was.

When I said the the thai guy, who I must admit epitomised the cool dude thai, 'hey man you're thai babe is tempting me and pushing my switches' he was totally laissez-faire about it!

'No problem! If she want to do, she do! Is up to her, not me.'

He said in front of the other thai dudes as well which stunned me even further!

It was like the cool-macho style turned and its head and skewed a little!

I later spoke to him again (when she was elsewhere) and he did tell me that thai women are very hard work to keep happy and he'd 'given up' on trying to keep up with this one's fickle ways and resigned himself to letting her 'do her own thing'

It must be said though that this thai dude had recently completed his monkhood training and internship thingy before returning to normal thai life so this probably had an impact.

Another thai dude was always late for work and injured, it turns out he'd been getting beaten up by his thai

missus! black eyes, bruises!

Wild and dangerous women some of them are!

I met a few Thai guys on my last trip who could probably best be described as 'opportunists', lurking in the background in the hope that something would slide in their direction. Met others who seemed genuine and, dare I say it, a bit under the thumb when it came to their Thai wives. In any case, with the exception of a 15-year old guy who seemed to have been adopted by the girls in my main hangout, I never saw any of them more than once so it wasnt an issue : cant say the same of the Gik that f*cked up my Pattaya sojourn by humping both of Ms Crazypants friends, resulting in a midnight 'I'm going back to Bangkok, you scheming little whore !' style showdown that floored me.

Neither of these girls is Mother Theresa and I just didnt get the whole jealousy thing, but the fact that Mr Gik (he grew up in BKK, but is some kind of Arab by birth) sowed the seeds and I got to reap the late night shenanigans really pissed me off. I told Crazypants that neither of them (the girls, not the Gik - he can kiss my butt :smirk: ) will be welcome on any future weekends away - if I find them in the next room, I'll move hotels.

Finally, I have never spent too long trying to figure out the Thai male - they dont get in my way and I try to stay out of theirs. YMMV.

Some farangs take the whole tour of the temples etc., by taxi, only to find out the driver is the Thai boyfriend. But then some find out later after tipping the driver a few thousand baht for such a good job.

Archived