The A - Z of Thai Scams

cheekyboy

thanks for posting. this site has a history of unregulated posting of links to stickmans site without complaints' date=' until now. looks like a witch hunt on you.[/quote']

Oh, I'm so sorry. I forgot that I cannot post an opinion without being called a bully.

Let's just turn this into a news compilation site. No original ideas wanted or accepted -- why go to Sticky's site when you can read it right here, eh? I'm sure both Stick & KS would be good with that :doah: ! Is that good with you LP & CF? I certainly would hate to have a competing opinion...

And idiots ask why people do not want to post. The mind boggles.

[/snark]

Regards,

SD

The only mistake he made was not including a url as a point of reference, I read your original post to cheekyboy in a sarcastic tone thats why I replied. I have nothing personal against you, its just everytime someone posts something, theres a immediate flame down (not naming names).

There are plenty of articles where people cut&paste, I thought that was acceptable as long as there is a link attached. Or am I wrong?

Anyhow dont care, will be there for myself tomorrow, getting done by touts and falling for the gem scam no doubt :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what is the issue here?...if nobody is interested in someones posts ignore them. easy solution.

Ignoring somebody doesn't help if you think their posts are detrimental to the community.

If enough people start doing the copy&paste then you risk new members seeing that as the normal and doing it as well.

Ultimately the direction of the community is up to the moderators which is why I suggested use of the report feature :D

Archived