Pool Ques

Old Hippie

Actually, I was refering to the house cues here in the states! Horrible!! The house cues at the Patpong place you told me about before were pretty decent., as were the ones at Brunswick. I am trying to hold out for a McDermott or Miucci here though, doubtm I'd take it to LOS though...I heard you can't bring them on as carry on luggage anymore, any ideas?

Wow. I can understand not allowing them to be carry-on items. They can be pretty decent weapons. Geez though. The thought of handing my baby over to the baggage handlers. I don't know. I'd put up an argument at the airport, that's for sure. If I was travelling for business (fat chance these days) I'd stick it in my garment bag!!!.

Yah, the cues at Ball King are pretty damn decent for house cues. Wonder how long they'll last with the yahoos from Patpong. I use them for breaking and I do have to tighten them once in awhile though.

I remember the old days. I used to get stopped at the airport carrying a pretty nasty looking knife. Never had much of a problem though after I showed them my diving suit. Had to check in my stuff a few times, then there were the few times I was let on. Amazing.

Still remember the big change in mind set we had to go through in Connecticut when we had to start locking the doors to the house when we left.

Porper(SP?) makes a decent case that is basically blow molded plastic, and very strong, shoud be o.k. if checked in a duffle or suit case. About $70usd for a 1butt-2shaft $140(?) for 2butt-4shaft. Pricey, but worth it if you travel with expensive cues, only flaw is you can't really lock it to well, thus put it in another bag.

Archived