What about Washington square?

drogon

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oddly, I seem to recall spending a very pleasant/non gay afternoon with a few board members at/outside a certain WS establishment...the guilty shall remain anonymous for now.

...Were we "outside"?????

I seem to remember "someone" growing *Balls* and taking a "Walk on the Wild side"

Cheers DC

lets face it... the hamburgers cooked at the entracane of Nana P by the chef wih eye makeup dripping onto the grill are the best! I wonder how much is the bar fine for the cook... or would that be "grill fine"!

Next time you mention Nana P in a Washington Square thread YOU will be GRILLED! :neener:

Oddly' date=' I seem to recall spending a very pleasant/non gay afternoon with a few board members at/outside a certain WS establishment...the guilty shall remain anonymous for now. [/quote']

...Were we "outside"?????

I seem to remember "someone" growing *Balls* and taking a "Walk on the Wild side"

That sounds very gay.

No not at all gay...I mean I know I wasn't...and I am sure the other parties weren't...where they may have gone, and what may have transpired have nothing to do with me/us or anyone there at that time...any photos which may emerge are obvious fakes set out to discredit us...or something like that!

Archived