Demoncrats Pushing the US Off a Cliff

Hugh_Hoy

Obama's lack of experience more than off-sets any positives he might have. He's gonna be another Carter. That's my prediction. Also, look for the GOP to retake Congress in 2010 :thumbup: HH

Man HH, I'm so sorry. Senile Dementia must be a scary thing. But, maybe not. Are there rainbows & unicorns in your world too? I suppose that would help a bit if so...

Don't worry. I'll campaign heavily to make my Congresscritter cut capital gains taxes (on any negative equity transaction) to make you feel better. And look here, it's a homeless person doll you can stomp on and flush down the toilet. Feel better now?

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Democrats were stupid enough not to learn from it and do it again, and call for it to be bigger and have more pork barrels.. Which is worse?

Or those of us in reality-land know that looking at history, the Democrats ARE smart enough to learn from it and are following the exact correct path.

FFS, even the rightie demi-god, the vile Uncle Milty (Friedman), agrees if you bother to study his works (I do, under the "know thine enemy" theory). As does Adam Smith. And pretty much any other reputable economist.

Cheers,

SD

you got to remember' date=' it was GWB that started the bailout fiasco. [/quote']

And he was pushed mightily by Pelosi, Reid, Frank and Dodd (the last two being AT LEAST equal to sharing a large chunk of any "blame" somebody might want to advance.

HH

The Republicans should not have elected GWB 2 seperate times for President knowing that others can manipulate him so easy.

Obama's lack of experience more than off-sets any positives he might have. He's gonna be another Carter. That's my prediction. Also, look for the GOP to retake Congress in 2010 :thumbup:

Now...here's the "news".

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20090223/pl_mcclatchy/3174316

HH

[color:red]"Post: Demoncrats Pushing the US Off a Cliff"[/color]

Mmmh, that's strange. The whole world is in the deepest recession since 70 years because of the USA and you think that the US is still *on* the cliff?

And please show me the experienced GOP old hands who are able to run the country and who are *not* connected to the last eight years of GWB's government. (Palin? ;) , McCain? :grin: , Rush L.? :grinyes: )

Archived