Demoncrats Pushing the US Off a Cliff

Hugh_Hoy

The Dems have pushed no one off a cliff. They are trying to save us in mid-drop from the irresponsible horseshit the Repubicunts and their greedy cronies did that had us already falling off the cliff and damned near hitting the bottom.

I love the way these guys take no responsibility or blame for all the shit they caused the country in their 8 years under W and try to lay blame on the Dems and the new president. I thought elephants had long memories.

And to hear the little weasel Louisiana Repubicunt ranting on about how bad the Dem's economic stimulus package is and continuing the red hue and cry and answer for all things economic of tax cuts, tax cuts, and more tax cuts (for the rich of course) is quite frankly nauseating.

Does anyone remember W ever saying and trying to halve the federal budget deficit? The repubicunts had their turn and botched it badly, they lost and should shut the fuck up and stand aside and let the winners get on with the job of cleaning up their 'fiscally responsible' mess they have made and left us.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fuck all these ass puppets, time for another tea party...

So whom do you want to throw overboard?

By the way, the term "Tea

Party" is a now a favorite term by the right wing conservatives.

I find this quite interesting, since the subtext clearly says, "it us US (the conservatives, the 'real' Americans, the patriots) versus "Them", the outsiders, the foreigners."

It was clearly the GOP strategy to paint Obama as the "Other", the alien, the elitist (despite not being born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and being non-white), the radikal left, whatever...

Did I read that right, Michelle Mallakin is going to have another bra burning event to draw attention to what Obama is up to?

Hehe, I don't think that she needs a bra. Anyway, she organizing huge protests against the bail out. Last weekend people all over the USA joined the protest...

...actually, it was ca. 400 protesters in one or two places. ;)

Afterwards she complained that the MSM did not report about it.

:grinyes:

To lighten up a little...

The Pope took a couple of days off to visit the Rugged Mountains of Alaska for some sightseeing. He was cruising along the campground in the Pope Mobile when there was a frantic commotion just at the edge of the woods.

A helpless Democrat, wearing sandals, shorts, a "Save the Whales" hat, and a "To Hell with Bush" T-shirt, was screaming while struggling frantically and thrashing around trying to free himself from the grasp.of a 10-foot grizzly.

As the Pope watched in horror, a group of Republican loggers came racing up.

One quickly fired a 44 magnum into the bear's chest. The other two eached up and pulled the bleeding, semiconscious Democrat from the bear's grasp.

Then using long clubs, the three loggers finished off the bear and two of them threw it onto the bed of their truck while the other tenderly placed the injured Democrat in the back seat.

As they prepared to leave, the Pope summoned them to come over. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions!" he told them. "I heard there was a bitter hatred between Republican loggers and Democratic Environmental activists but now I've seen with my own eyes that this is not true."

As the Pope drove off, one of the loggers asked his buddies "Who was that guy?" "It was the Pope," another replied. "He's in direct contact with Heaven and has access to all wisdom."

"Well," the logger said, "he may have access to all wisdom but he sure doesn't know anything about Grizzly bear hunting! By the way, is the bait holding up, or do we need to go back to Massachusetts and get another one?

And to hear the little weasel Louisiana Repubicunt ranting on ...

You mean Bobby Jindal's little effort? Didn't go over too well did it? I think the idea was to show how inclusive the GOP is. Nobody was fooled....least of all the Palinites.

Yeah, Jindal. He's gearing up to run for pres next election. :shakehead He has a website and is asking for donations now.

Archived