Walen School

blodger

I'm simply disputing that courses exist at the price you say, a few thousand baht. I really would like to be proven wrong!!!

I know someone who did the Chula course, admittedly many years ago, and he was NOT impressed. If I remember rightly that was about 50,000 baht.

hi wonder,

I may be in the market for a 'almost beginner' course having completed a 1month intensive course a while back (excellent language school @ silum near / opposite christian hospital name escapes me) few k bt I guess.

I guess also you're talking monthly fee of 2k not complete semester/year course LOL ;)

So if you care to PM the uni I'd appreciate it especially if it's in the northern/central part of town?

Cheers!

What a weird response. Planning to sell the information? How bizarre is that? I often get asked about Thai language study options and have always recommended Union and Unity but if there is a university that offers high quality at reasonable prices then it would be nice to know.

I always thought one of the primary ideas of boards like this was the exchange of such information...a shame you seem to wish to keep this secret. Of course, it might simply be that such courses don't exist!

Archived