Another crackdown on after hour places in Bkk?

Hardy641

Just wonder whether anybody has some inside information what is going on since Tuesday this week. Spice in Assambador has to close at 2am sharp as so Angels Disco. Bossi was closed on Tuesday and Wednesday police came to close it before 4:00am. This has been my own experience. I have been told (Taxi drivers) that Tunnel and Lucky 7 are closed too. Only Spicy seems to be open.

Staff doesnâ??t really know what is going on and for how long. First everybody thought it is only for one day but now it seems it can last longer. Have there been any major police reshuffles lately?

Anybody knows more?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may have answered your own question. If the staff doesn't know.......then it's anybody's guess as to what the deal is.

I get most of my info from the staff at the bars I frequent. The info here will vary (as it will with staff) but I think someone who works at a joint is more reliable than someone who doesn't. :dunno:

pissing contest between the new Ahabisit administration and the Boys in Brown.

Yeah, and tourists and tourism will suffer - just like when the authorities stood back, sat on their hands and let PAD close the airport until they got what they want.

Archived