saying hello

The Japanese definitely have good taste when it comes to girls but I use the word inadequate because it seems a bit sad to me to pay a girl 10,000 baht to sit on your lap, massage your ego and pretend you've "pulled" her. I can't see the attraction of going to a sex club that pretends not to be a sex club to pay for a whore who pretends not to be a whore. Men who go to these "G-clubs" must not have what it takes to pull a real girl but their egos can't take the thought of them buying a whore in a sex bar so they create this make-believe world for themselves. To each his own I suppose. Then again, if you've used (abused?) the system to get quality pussy at reasonable prices then all respect to you.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonderlust: If we have the opportunity I will pull you into a japanese club -> I can assure you the Japanese men going there are not just sitting next to the girl all night long...

(and bill can be far lower than 10K)

Gclubs? The main interest of a G club IMO (for people like you and me, not the ones with millions to throw away just to show off)

Cost wise: calculated over a month it can be the same price as if you go out to SC to find a girl for the night.

Quality wise: You can bed 9-10 quality level girls easily -> with all the advantages of having a girl who wants to please you and not necessarily pay her directly like you would with another BG.

Of course, G clubs catering to Thai customers are cheaper, sometimes better quality of girls etc...

(I preferred Thai G clubs myself)

Agree with Drogon 100%. G-clubs have their place, and are not at all more expensive, depending upon what you are looking for.

I find G-clubs more fun and cheaper if I am not interested in taking home a gal, but am interested in adding to the "A-list," or just a no-strings night to play "flirt." Face it, gogos are fucking boring if you are not looking for some pussy for the night (not to mention most of the gals are mutts). And regular bars are a hassle as you have the "issues" with dealing with a GTG (same as any gal you meet who wants to follow-up romantically and you don't).

If you are on holiday, then this is not a game for you. If you live here, or are here for several months, then it could be fun. Unless you need to shag a new bird every night. Then not. Plus it is a good, low pressure, high "eye-candy" visibility thing to take customers out to...

Cheers,

SD -- usually has one G-club membership open for the reasons stated above (Sherbet is the choice of late, for location mostly)

A deal, if I am around in BKK in June. Work is very insane right now; I've not been home more than 2 days in a row (OK: disclosure, once 3) this year, and home a total of 15 days since Jan 5... Ms Vampy's ready to divorce me and we aren't even married yet!

Cheers,

SD -- on the road as we speak

- You go with one of your favorite G club girl -> you will skip the barfine -> you might end up giving her 4-5k baht every 3 times you have sex

Where did this equation come from? Does sex three times in one night mean payment? Did you experiment with varying frequencies of sex/payment until they complained? Talk to other members?

Not trying to be a smartass! I've never been to a g-club.

"might" is the important word...

There were G club girls who didn't ask/expect to be paid...others who made clear they were going for a fee, others who would expect some money+shopping etc...

Never had a single G club girl complain simply because when you get to bed a girl you know fully well what he situation in the club is and what her expectations are.

Main reason is economy of a G club:

Let's take St moritz as an example.

As a member a LD is 250bht/40 minutes of the girl's time (in my case LD constitutes the majority of the membership)

Say the girl stays 4 hours with you, calculation is = 10xLD + the upfront charge of 2 or 4 LD(depending on which girl you pick)

end of the night = 12 LD, say at one point you barfine her -> on week days = 10 LD

In total: Around 22LD -> income for the girl = not far from 2K bht for the night.

(being a non member you end up paying around 9K bht for the LD only, if you are a member it is just a small part of your membership, even the basic 30K one)

So this explains why a girl does everything possible to entertain you, please you because if you become a regular member and pick her up often

-> it means you can bring her xxK bht/month for her company.

Hence, the reason why dirty dancing, usually fingering etc...happens a lot in G clubs.

Also, the usually big choice of truely beautiful girls in most G clubs (the good ones, not florence for example) there is automatically a competition and when a girl is picked by a customer she does everything she can to please if she feels he could become a regular customer

Also the reason why so many girls are willing to have some bedtime fun, many times unpaid because...you already paid them.

All in all let's calculate over 30 days.

Say you need some flesh 5 days per week.

SC: let's say a few drinks for you and a few LD to find your girl -> 500-1K bht easily

+ barfine + girl's fee

Around: 4K bht for the night

over the 30 days = around 24K bht (and I take this as a minimum)

G club: Buy a basic membership

(20-30K in international clientele clubs, 10K-20K Thai oriented clubs)

My memberships usually lasted more than a month even if a regular customer.

. The girls I took back to my bed were almost always willing to skip the barfine (sometimes I barfined as bonus)

. Almost never paid for sex directly

-> all accounted for: G clubs are not much more expensive than normal nightlife venues.

But please all, stay away from G clubs, they are for people who love to show off and spend stupid money, never bed the girls and the girls are all ugly fake university students.

:neener: :hubba:

PS: SD deal for me too -> will be my first real holidays for a year....

Hope you can make it and please don't divorce from your future wife

:beer:

My memberships usually lasted more than a month even if a regular customer.

. The girls I took back to my bed were almost always willing to skip the barfine (sometimes I barfined as bonus)

. Almost never paid for sex directly

I understand and you've laid out the economics from the lady's view very well. My question is how did you figure out that you didn't have to pay for it directly in the first place?

Btw, aren't you ever worried about your missus stumbling across this website via google or something and seeing herself in your avatar?

In my case: I figured it out after I offered somem oney to the first G club girl I took back to my condo -> she was really pissed....asked me if I considered her as BG etc...

After that I learned to play the game and you can easily know which girls expect a direct payment every time you take them home and which don't...

Missus knows this forum -> by the way she considers a few of you (not all of course) as scumbags....

She is in my avatar but none of you would recognize her in the street...

Also, the missus knows I have been a "naughty boy" before I met her

Archived