saying hello

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ranking??

If this is your first time in a G club then try the ones with a more international clientele.

The Pent: 31/1 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan

Bangkok 10330, very easy to find, when coming down sukhumvit turn to the right (left is to go to conrad, US embassy etc..)

St Moritz: just next to Qbar

Piano Club: 45 Soi Ekamai

Sherbet: Ekamai too

Soprano: Sukhumvit soi 26

Other than that, Caribbean, the resort, Forte (more coyote club) etc...

There are no "ratings" some customers prefer this place or this place.

You will also usually not find reviews about G clubs...

For a first time and first look (at low cost) I would recommend you to go to the ones indicated above, I am sure the sales ladies will explain you how they work, pricing structure etc...

To give you an idea about what G clubs look like, prices etc... have a look at these ones.

They cater to a more international clientele

http://www.sungsunclub.com/Club/theresort/theresort.php

http://www.sungsunclub.com/Club/soprano/soprano.php

http://www.sungsunclub.com/Club/island/island.php

Advice: If this is your first time at any G club

-> when you enter you will certainly be asked if you are a member, then a sales lady will take care of you and while you sip one drink she will msot certainly explain you the pricing structure...

(they are sales ladies, not mamasan)

These ladies will do their best to sell you a membership -> if for any reason you don't like the club just pay your drink, smile, say thank you and leave...

If you become crazy with the eye candy -> then you are strongly advised to buy a basic membership

(at the "international" G clubs: expect basic memberships 25-30k, at Thai ones 10-20k)

Just because if, like me the first time I went alone to a G club, you indulge yourself into selecting and then inviting some PR/cuties/dancers

without having a membership -> the bill will give you a heart attack.

While, if you have a membership -> the cost is far lower.

If you want a list of G clubs then go to:

raku2.tv and Gdiary websites (in Japanese), they have a list of G clubs (among many other things)

Keep in mind:

Although G clubs girls are (most of them) up for the game -> you simply don't enter, get one drink, pay a LD then ask how much LT/ST and then pay barfine....

I have no thoughts as I am not in LOS at the moment.

Anyway G clubs are not part of the Bg industry...

I remember a few years ago at piano club -> I realized that more than 1/3 of the girls would never go back to my condo simply because they had sugar dadies/regular sponsors...

so for these girls to stay at the club and play with customers was ok but in no way they would go back with me (except if I could be their new sponsor/offering more)

Don't get confused, although you could bed most G club girls -> they have nothing in common with their gogo/beer bar/soi 33 sisters...education, beauty, style, etc...

About soi cowboy, NEP etc...you better ask other members in the nightlife section for recent reviews/opinions

Archived