Pants-less in a bar?

Just to set the record straight....lol

* It was a large Bath towel

* No, not commando

* The zipper broke *After* I took a piss

* I did not hide in a corner of the Bar....I sat on a bar stool at the end of the Bar

* I had great difficulty in avoiding the towel turning into a *Tent*, due to the attention I was receiving

* It took 37 minutes for the repair work to be completed and cost 50 Bt (well....200....with tips to the seamstress and the girl who kindly removed my trousers

AND

NO......I'm not naming my new *Base camp*....

The old Base camp is on VERY restricted visits these days.....especially after the 5k repair bill on my Mo by phone.....

Cheers DS

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While DS hid in a corner of the bar!

Well done' date=' DS. I hope the bar was Afterschool. Best little corner in Thailand, I've heard.

[/quote']

Oddly, I heard DS was used to hiding in a closet, I have no idea of course what that might really mean...

While DS hid in a corner of the bar!

Well done' date=' DS. I hope the bar was Afterschool. Best little corner in Thailand, I've heard.

[/quote']

Oddly, I heard DS was used to hiding in a closet, I have no idea of course what that might really mean...

Did the closet have a hole in the wall?

Big pecker or fat belly, DS??

I had a button blow out on my shorts once. And it was cuz of my big belly. Found the button, went to one of the street sewing machine guys, he gave me a needle and thread and a bar girl sewed it back on while my shorts were still on. I bit nervy with a needle in her hand so close to the junk but all ended well. ;)

Archived