New Toyota/Honda?

drogon

I am just slightly paranoid when it comes to buying something which involves a big amount of money in Thailand...

Seems there are not too many scams with the mileage and manufacturer's warranty...

Will have a look then.

By the way, are there some loans for second hand cars in LOS??? Missus can pay the loan but doesn't have the money to buy it upfront -> and there is no way I can make her accept my financial help.

The missus doesn't have problems with a second hand car -> but rather me having problems with her buying a second hand car in LOS.

You'll be fine buying from a regular dealer (i.e., just go to the Toyota dealer to get a used Toyota) as they've too much to lose to be playing games, versus an independent. And a company dealer should be able to give you a print out of the VIN history, showing delivery date & all service done.

No idea on loans in this climate.

Cheers,

SD

Lot of second hand cars on the market - I bought one once - was a ok deal till it caught fire - but that's anther story.

Only recently have second hand dealers HAD to tell you if the car was in a crash etc. . . . . . . . do they do that I wonder :)

Mekong is correct - all in a credit card peice of plastic - ironically ours was late coming and we had to pay 200 baht surcharge for our first service.

Ironically services back in SAWANG DAEN DING (GTG Is that how I spell it) are cheaper than in Bangkok and a better job as well.

Then again wife is known in Sawang, strangers in Bangkok

Archived