TGs and priorities ..

gobbledonk

HT

Being a northern monkey from UK I tend to tell things as I see them, call a spade a spade no airs and graces from me,

Anyway having a drink or ten with Dumsoda and getting my nutsassaged (by a lass not DS) so can't type too much

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not impressed by the fact she doesn't expect me to support/sponsor her -> after what happened to me, any woman asking me to support her is a big no no..

Who said she is consumming beyond her means?

I think that if she takes a loan for a condo at le'ts say a monthly installment of 15k bht that if it is "only" 1/4th of her monthly total income that it is not that bad...

I pay for meals, going out, shopping, basically gifts etc...hence this is not the "I don't let you pay anything" bullshit I heard too often in BKK.

Will it cost a lot? Yes of course, as much as any relation in the west -> and I know what she expects if/when we get married.

Just that she decided that until we are married -> she pays her expenses herself and doesn't need my help, exactly like she just finished paying the small condo she shares with her sister....

I don't see any red light here, just a very hard working lady, earning quite a decent monthly income by Thai standards, having projects, not greedy...

HeartThais and Mekong, I thank you for your comments but as you didn't get the full picture I can understand your misgivings regarding the missus...now that the picture is a bit more detailed I hope she is less a gold digger in your mind...

Especially now that even the scent of a gold digger makes me run away....

:beer:

Droan on,

If you think that your partner is reasonable then you are away with the fairies mate, IMHO you have landed a nutter.

2.5 Mill Condo for 10-15K / Month Repayment 5555 if that was the repayments I will take 2.

Can afford repayments on loan for a new car jeez 600K over 5 years is 10K / Month on the principal without even looking at intrest, and lets be honest who the fuck finances a new car over 5 years.

Condo + Car Rapayments don't leave much out of her salary!

I dont know who suffers from the biggest dillusions, her from thinking she can afford to finance her dreams even though she has no basic concepts of finance or you for buying into this crap and believing that some woman you met online and have spent probably 3 weeks with in your life is your Missus.

:rotl:

and

:bow:

This leads me to the idea for a new contest: in what month/year will this happy couple part? When the car is paid off? When the ATM card is rejected? When Drogon can't afford a condo at Hua Hin? Hmmmm...

HH

[color:red]HH: Should I repeat what I previously wrote?

I don't pay for the car nor the condo....clear for you?

[/color]

So before making presuming too much read what I wrote before please.

In case you don't know, a gold digger is something I don't want again.

HH/mekong: maybe you are rich enough not to worry about trivial things such

as a condo or a car loan...but

Repaying a condo over 20-30 years is not something I consider unusual.

She will not buy the condo and the car at the same time of course.

For a Thai citizen with an average monthly income of 50-60k bht (+8K bht from the condo she is renting)

is not what I would consider as inadequate when it comes to repaying a loan.

Some of us are just jealous that you've landed a GTG while we're stuck with whores (e.g. me). Actually, I'm not jealous but I am sorta stuck with whores because only they can turn me on.

Correction: Of the girls who are willing to fuck me, only whores can turn me on.

HeartThais are you serious?

When I was a very sexually satisfied whoremonger I was never jealous of other people having a regular girlfriend/wife...

If I didn't meet her rest assured I would still be a whoremonger...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived