Sandra Gregory

candyfloss

Just read her book 'Forget you had a Daughter'.

Sad to say, despite having no sympathy for her actions, despite my general loathing of backpackers, and despite her coming across as unlikeable and losing most of her friends at every turn, the book was still engrossing.

Not sure if I learned anything, but if you are looking for something to read, and have some familiarity with Thailand, then I would recommend it.

There's too much stuff on UK prisons, but the ending was quite emotional. 5/10.

Even her OZ lawyer now says her defence about the dope being planted in her bag at the airport was a pack of lies. She would not have gotten very much publicity or sympathy if she had been a West African instead of a blonde with a 'who me' look about her. The babe is as guilty as Hell.

Even her OZ lawyer now says her defence about the dope being planted in her bag at the airport was a pack of lies. She would not have gotten very much publicity or sympathy if she had been a West African instead of a blonde with a 'who me' look about her. The babe is as guilty as Hell.

Not sure we are talking about the same person. She had a Thai lawyer, and she admitted concealing 4 packs (89 grams) of heroin up her arse.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived