Did you cheat?

drogon

Simple question.

When in a relation I don't cheat but the other day I felt very tempted by a mixed blood Italian/South American lady who was at the company's party....

and she was up for a try.

Not the kind of woman to spend my life with but a body to kill for and seems she wasn't against a bit of fun....

:banghead:

Didn't went to her condo as invited...although I did want it very much.

Stupid me I suppose

I wouldn't go...probably one of the hottest mixed European/South American girls I met...

Beautiful face, legs, feet, ass, breasts exactly how I like them and quite obviously available otherwise I doubt she would have invited me to "visit" her piso/condo....

Still, I wouldn't go because she is a good friend of a Venezuelian girl in my staff -> I really don't need gossips in my team now.

Depends I suppose...what constitutes cheating? if your "wife/GF etc" stopped giving up the pussy at home, or wasn't sucking/giving you what you need, than is it really cheating to go and get it else where? I think not.

Now, was your GF nearby? willing to do right for you? If so, maybe different than if she is 1/2 a world away doing god knows what with who for how much...? I'd have done it myself, as you never know what is coming next, or when it will all end.

Archived