How many countries ...

jai-dee

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looked at that too, Mekong, and it's very vague. At least to me.

Quoting.....Geophysically, the region starts at the Isthmus of Tehuantepec in Mexico (namely the Mexican states of Campeche, Chiapas, Tabasco, Quintana Roo, and Yucatán[13]). The United Nations geoscheme includes Mexico in Central America; conversely, the European Union excludes both Mexico and Belize from the area. Geopolitically, Mexico is frequently not considered a part of Central America.

It goes on to say.......Northern America is used to refer to the northern countries and territories of North America: Canada, the United States, Greenland, Bermuda, and St. Pierre and Miquelon. They are often considered distinct from the southern portion of the Americas, which largely comprise Latin America. The term Middle America is sometimes used to collectively refer to Mexico, the nations of Central America, and the Caribbean.

So who the fuck knows?? ;) I'll take that drink now, BT.

north-america: 1

south-america: 1

africa/middle east: 4

europe: 5

asia: 9

australia/new zealand: 0

total: 20

Of course, being a Scotsman, England is a separate country so that would make 21. :grinyes:

Also if I hadn't discovered LOS 20+ years ago I would probably have gone to many other countries instead of always going back to LOS.

Archived