renumeration

deadman

hiya guys

I saw a massage girl twice in the last few days, both times i gave her 2K for full service (which, i may add, is a bit above my usual), as she was so damn hot.

Now she wants to see me on her day off. Assuming we get physical, I'm not sure if i should offer her some money or angle for a more casual arrangement.

Is it something i should broach with her? or is that a bit tactless? Should i just give her 1K, and see what happens? Or should i just assume no overt payment was necessary?

what would you do??

cheers

dm

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh! Payment. Remuneration.

I thought you wanted to choose a different number for her :clown: .

A gentleman would slip B2k into her purse after the deed, like when she showers.

Don't confuse this seeing you outside of work with her "wanting to give you a freebie." It ain't so. She just wants to cut out the middleman.

Cheers,

SD

You are likely to generate bad feelings if you start paying her less. If you don't feel like paying 2K anymore tell her you are trying to save some money right now that you will call her another time. Leave it up to her to suggest you can pay less or nothing at all. If she doesn't, then move on or continue paying her 2K when you decide to see her (not when she decides to see you).

:hmm: I've 'heard' that some 'massage girls' like to 'be serviced' when outside of work as opposed to them 'servicing you'. (in plain english that means no bj & no her on top riding!), so I say she don't need any monies either especially not if been shopping/dining as well :hubba: :cover:

anyway if I've 'heard wrong' I'm sure she'll be a big girl & politely ask before leaving ;)

Archived