renumeration

deadman

But the question is' date=' why would you meet them outside of work if you just want sex? Free sex?

Cent[/quote']

Intimacy maybe?

Yes, well intimacy is part and parcel of the GFE many desire. It's all part of the illusion of the P4P GFE. In the GFE the woman plays her role and enforces that illusion that you have a GF and not just a prostitute with you. A GFE is/was usually part of the LT experience many guys enjoy, though not always, and not as much from what I hear these days as in the past. GFE was actually a fairly common role many BGs fell into while with a punter long time. It is what made so many men fans of the Thai pros and the whole long time experience over the usual 'wham bam thank you maam' short time experience many were more familiar with (and/or comfortable with).

And, my question was more rhetorical than personally aimed. General use, rather than directed at Deadman specifically. His post seems of two minds where he questions himself as to why he is doing this, seems to me, at least in part.

Of course intimacy is a part of the true GF experience. In the P4P world, it is an illusion at best, though some women are quite good at it, mainly because they see that they can extract larger sums of cash when employing it effectively. And some BGs are so good at it that the punter begins to believe it is reality, when in fact, the majority of the time, the vast majority, it is just a role the pro plays for her financial benefit. Nothing more, but enjoyable it can be if the punter keeps his wits about him and doesn't delude himself into believing the fantasy. You pay for the fantasy of intimacy, not the reality. If one wants true intimacy one does not pay for it.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Say you have a cheerleader fantasy. Is it enough to just have a girl dressed up like a cheerleader? Or does it take a real cheerleader? Different strokes for different folks. Same goes for the GFE, methinks. Some people just aren't 100% satisfied unless the girl is really in love with them. An LT fakery just doesn't cut it for some of us.

Anyway, I think GFE is a misnomer. At least for me, I don't miss the girlfriend. What I do miss is the joy of the hunt. So it's the GFGE (girlfriend getting experience.) That's why I personally would go out with an MP girl afterhours. Now, before you go asking why I don't just do that at home, it's because I am fat and ugly and the GFGE is not so much fun when you strike out all the time or forced to lower your standards to a boner-killing level. Having girls fall in love with me makes me feel hansum and loved. I do admit as I get older, the need to feel hansum and loved is diminishing and I'd just as rather get a good bj.

Now, this is where a certain poster is supposed to step in and extol the virtues of dating a GTG who won't pester you for money.

Some sad people in this world....

I led the life of a whoremonger and was very happy with that....fell for a BG and if circumstances had been different it might have worked...

As I am still young, fit and not too ugly...

I suppose I still have 20-30 years before asking myself stupid questions about love, relations etc...

I believe every human being has a soulmate, I am not talking about "big love" (which after all might as well just be a chemical reaction) but about someone with whom you can spend the rest of your life without too many problems and in relative harmony.

Unfortunately, there are very few people able to meet their soulmates.

:)

Whilst i agree with cent that intimacy cannot be bought, i think the concept has to be looked at a bit more analytically in order to determine it's place in the P4P scene. So at the risk of splitting hairs, and being overly-cerebral, i'll summarise what it means to me.

For me, there are two aspects; the physical and the emotional. I see the physical aspect of intimacy as the basic union of male and female energies. It's something i experience with any girl that i get physical with, assuming the is a basic rapport. However, emotional intimacy for me is more closely linked to qualities such as honesty and openess, a willingness to explore lovingness. This would be closer to the 'soulmate' experience (dare i use that word). As communication would be central to intimacy of this kind, i find it hard to imagine being able to achieve this with a chic that didn't speak english proficiently....but thats just me. Ultimatley i suppose it comes down to what one expects from their 'liasions' (for want of a better word).

It's difficult for me to discern the true motives that prompt me to want to get to know a sex worker outside of her 'programmed to please' role. One thing i do know is that i have always been susceptible to any possibility that the girl appreciates those qualities in me that seperate me from her other customers, indeed, from any other guy. Of course, i'm the first to concede that this may stem from some kinda 'poverty of spirit'......but having said that, i suppose that's what all of us are seeking, in our relationships with girls (whether they be sex workers or not).

I hear what HT is saying about the GF getting experience, and i think its something akin to this that motivates me to see a MP gal outside. For me it's very much a quest for authenticity, as i know only too well that the sex is sooo much better if the chick really digs ya. And here's the rub: but does she dig ya, or is it just part of her program??? Well fuck......who really knows (and many would say 'who really cares'?) Really, it just gets back to the age old question: does she really love (dig) me??? And such a question will ultimatley be asked whether its a sex worker or not.

cheers

D

M

HT,

"Say you have a cheerleader fantasy. Is it enough to just have a girl dressed up like a cheerleader? Or does it take a real cheerleader?"

Well, the best would be to have a GF or wife you love and are close to that will fulfill the fantasy for you. That would be a true fulfillment of the fantasy. If she ever was a cheerleader, well even better for your fantasy I would think.

But if the fantasy is 'marred' by the eventual payment of cash and the girl is nothing more than a pro acting out your fantasy, well then, it would not be as good, as 'real' in my eyes, even if she was a great actress I would still have that niggling knowledge that it is just a pro doing what I want for money. Suspending disbelief and buying into the acting is what most punters do, for the time they have their fantasy 'provider' at their disposal. I am talking personally now from my POV. Some can live the moment and suspend disbelief. Some have a harder time of it and want the 'real deal' to be able to be satisfied.

"Different strokes for different folks."

Of course, we are all unique to a point.

"Same goes for the GFE, methinks. Some people just aren't 100% satisfied unless the girl is really in love with them. An LT fakery just doesn't cut it for some of us."

Exactly. But, some delude themselves into thinking the woman is in love with them. Better for their fantasy fulfillment I would say, but they can become totally delusional and irrational at times when most rational men (or cynical maybe ;) ) can see it is just a role the woman is playing for a cash payment, or some other incentive. But if the two are actual lovers and mates, soulmates, whatever you prefer for the term, well, that is what most men truly desire isn't it? The true fulfillment of their sexual and emotional desires and needs. The ultimate goal. The rest is mere play-acting, and this is mostly done involving payment for the acts (or look, etc.) they dig and want to have provided.

"Anyway, I think GFE is a misnomer. At least for me, I don't miss the girlfriend."

I think the GFE is desirable to men because it lessens the impact on their psyche of the reality that they are paying a hooker. It adds an extra dimension to their P4P experience that many men enjoy... the role playing of the woman 'acting' as though she actually is their girlfriend and not just a prostitute they have hired for the night, day, week, month, whatever. It is why many men coming here who find a woman that does this GFE role well will take them for long periods of time and even for their whole trip, when they could be fucking many different women, they stick with the one 'known quality'. The GFE experience gives many men the one thing they lack in their lives back where ever they come from that they do truly want.

"What I do miss is the joy of the hunt."

Yes, that is a definite lure for many men and what they like and what turns them on more then even the actual conquest itself. But hunting in the bars is like going to a hunting reserve in Africa and shooting beasts from the back of the Range Rover with a telescopic sight. Hardly fair or a challenge in my book. I do think this is why so many men are attracted to the supposed GTGs.

"So it's the GFGE (girlfriend getting experience.) That's why I personally would go out with an MP girl afterhours."

I would as well, providing the woman had the type of personality, looks, humor, whatever it is that attracts me that would make me want to know her better and see her outside of her working environment.

"Now, before you go asking why I don't just do that at home, it's because I am fat and ugly and the GFGE is not so much fun when you strike out all the time or forced to lower your standards to a boner-killing level. Having girls fall in love with me makes me feel hansum and loved."

55555! But is it really love? Or is it the income disparity most western men bring to the table that less affluent asian women find most attractive?

"I do admit as I get older, the need to feel hansum and loved is diminishing and I'd just as rather get a good bj."

The challenge of the hunt gets tiring as we age I believe. ;) Or the time and money spent sometimes just seems a waste of time and money, especially here where the physical aspect of sex is so easily available to be consumed at your leisure and within your financial parameters. It's actually too easy here. One can become lazy, complacent and take it all for granted when it is so easily had like it is here (mostly after a certain period of time of heavy indulgence).

"Now, this is where a certain poster is supposed to step in and extol the virtues of dating a GTG who won't pester you for money."

If that is true, then why are money/financial issues cited as the main cause for most breakups of normal male/female relationships? ;)

55555! But is it really love? Or is it the income disparity most western men bring to the table that less affluent asian women find most attractive?

Why not both?

In Asia, money is looked upon as much of a personal trait as sense-of-humor. Not in all cases but attracting a girl with your wealth isn't disparaged the way it is in the romantic west. This makes complete sense to me. For example, you are born with your looks. Your wealth requires some effort to acquire. The inability to be satisfied with attracting a woman with wealth is a uniquely western phenomena, I believe.

HT,

I do agree and take your point. I also think the western notion of romantic love is a bit of a misrepresentation of what actually goes on in many relationships in the west. The asians are much more upfront about this. It is quite the same in the west in reality, but we consider it a negative to admit it has a real factor in choice of mate. A woman is looked down on and called a gold digger if she is perceived to be marrying for money, but money is merely a form of security. And most women in the west will admit to wanting security in their relationship/marriage with a man. It's a double edged sword in the west and comes with a lot of hypocrisy.

I read a recently released report on how male chimps that bring home meat and give it to their choice of female chimps get loads more sex than those male chimps that are not as good at providing the protein. The males bringing home the bacon are getting more sex and the females receiving the protein are giving it up way more often to the ones that do. We humans may have a much more complicated system (or so we would like to believe), but it does in my mind boil down to much the same thing as our extremely closely related chimp brothers in ape-hood are having to do to gain their choice of female companionship and pussy. ;)

Follow the link for that article I refer to. Very interesting, to me at least.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7988169.stm

Here's another interesting article I read last January about a Macque monkey prostitution ring. Seems we have more of the animal in us then we like to believe. ;)

http://www.plunderbund.com/2008/01/09/the-vice-of-prostitution-and-the-animal-kingdom/

And it seems even penguins and crickets pay for sex:

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1P2-1562424.html

Cent

Archived