Ladyboy or not?

drogon

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I look at hands, feet, neckline (not Adams Apple - I know that usually isnt an issue with Asian transexuals).

Last, but certainly not least, the ladyboy smile is often a semi-sneer and my experience has been that they often dont smile with their eyes. A lot of the above would apply to many professional models, but I doubt that too many female models flounce around like many ladyboys. Cant tell that from the above photos, but my best guess is that at least 90% of all the photos in this post are ladyboys, and I wouldnt be too shocked if they all are.

Finally, some gals are just born masculine - our own (Ok, Canadian-Australian ..) Supermodel Tara Moss fits that category. (She is the one who doesnt look like a poor imitation of Amy Wino).

5 of them are not ladyboys...The other 5 are Thai models, dj etc...

I first thought 2 of the ladies were ladyboys...

I did spot all the ladyboys correctly but I wonder how a TG would react if I told her she was a ladyboy.

:susel:

2-6-7-8-10 are....girls.

2: Pum Dolaros, Thai model

6: Ople Ausanee Penthouse model

7: Seephrai Mungphanklang a.k.a DJ Nakadia

8: Lila Boonyasak a.k.a Cherman Boonyasak a.k.a Ploy

Thai actress

10: Aom Phiyada Thai soap operas actress, TV show host,

I first thought the 2 and 10 were ladyboys...

especially the "10" as she looked a bit too perfect to me.

Pom Michael your radar is as dysfunctional as mine

:neener:

I look at hands, feet, neckline (not Adams Apple - I know that usually isnt an issue with Asian transexuals).

Last, but certainly not least, the ladyboy smile is often a semi-sneer and my experience has been that they often dont smile with their eyes. A lot of the above would apply to many professional models, but I doubt that too many female models flounce around like many ladyboys. Cant tell that from the above photos, but my best guess is that at least 90% of all the photos in this post are ladyboys, and I wouldnt be too shocked if they all are.

Finally, some gals are just born masculine - our own (Ok, Canadian-Australian ..) Supermodel Tara Moss fits that category. (She is the one who doesnt look like a poor imitation of Amy Wino).

I find that if they have a cock, they are probably ladyboys. :shhh:

Archived