Advice for going solo on Sukhumvit?

Frank_Black

I don't have a type...always attracted to different females for different reasons. Dated (for 18 months) a 6' model in the UK, slim and busty, have also dated short skinny girls. Each one has pressed different buttons for me...I guess I have a lot of different buttons that require pressing and not always the same ones.

Just my 2 satang.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Koow, interesting post. I assumed that any guy would be attracted to girls like these...

( http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009_swimsuit/models/ )

but maybe my presuming that is too influenced by my own tastes. For example, I find Cintia Decker, Lucia Dvorska and Jarah Mariano the most attractive of this bunch, in that order. (you have to click in and enlarge their photos to get a real sense how they look) In general I find the top group of models much more attractive than the cheerleaders in the bottom section.

When you describe your own taste, mine's about opposite. I don't know about 'normal' guys or taste - I bet any serious scientific study would find there's just variation amongst us, with certain particular tastes possibly being more common, all of them falling well within whatever could be fairly called 'normal'. Then there's the guys like my friend Jim who find a whole wide variety of girls very attractive, and goes about sleeping with as many of those as possible -- very different from me.

Anyway, back to the swimsuit models... So you wouldn't be interested in doing some of these? It'd be interesting who different people picked as the one they think is hottest.

I have had some experiences with the confusion issue. Once in Chiang Mai, actually got to talking to a girl only to realize after a few moments it wasn't a girl. We were already at the stage of negotiating before I got a look at that adam's apple, and I might've turned white. Awkward situation. Something like that wouldn't bother me too much at this point, tho I guess if I got to the room and discovered it there, that would be pretty disturbing.

I wonder about something: do these katoeys deliberately dress extra feminine (dresses, high heels, makeup, etc.) so that they stand out more clearly from the real girls? In order to savoid the problem of duping someone? I realize they must dupe a lot of guys tho, either way. I wonder about that cuz I had one experience in front of Nana, before I knew the score yet, where I was talking to one and s/he informed me that she was a boy, realizing that I was wrongly thinking she was a real girl. Warning me, in other words.

In the spirit of full disclosure by others above, I've had 2 certain run-ins with katoeys (both mentioned above) and one possible one that I never did find out about for sure. That's probably not much compared to the guys here who are in Thailand a lot more than me. But I'll say, it doesn't get to me any more. The time in Chiang Mai did weird me out a bit.

Ariel Meredith.... lawks a lordy! :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

I wonder, how many guys who eat pussy, have tasted one of the tall girls, not knowing her tail had been cut off?

That's what I mean -- are there some out there who've had such good work that we wouldn't be able to tell the difference, even undressed? I actually don't know the real deal about this topic, maybe I'm totally naive about it. Thailand vets must know more about this. Nobody's really saying though.

I was approached by a dancing katoey near the pedestrian overpass the other night just before getting to the soi 23 corner when walking along Suk from soi 22 (I crossed over at soi 20 to the odd side). There were 2 of them, and I have seen many along the sidewalk late nights, especially the Asoke side. They are pickpocket scumbags and I avoid them. One started to dance over to me as I was passing but I gave him the evil eye and stepped around him and kept going. Hate these fuckers. Thai cops don't do squat along Suk at night. I'm surprised there are not more stories about these bastards.

For me one of the highlights of my visit is walking the Suk at all hours of the night. I usually stay at the Westin or SGS and the thought of grabbing a taxi from Cowboy never crosses my mind. Even though I don't frequent Nana much anymore, the only time I've grabbed a taxi is when I'm too tired of walking or have a lady in tow.

In all the years of walking that stretch I never had a problem. I tend to walk with a purpose and try not to make eye contact with the Katoeys.

Then last January, a little kid about 7 years old came up to me with some food in bags affixed to a board under the Asoke station. He tried pushing it up in my space, while saying please buy, please buy and at the same time his free hand was going into my front pocket. I grabbed his hand firmly, gave him a little push backwards and told him to get the fuck away from me in a stern voice.

I wanted to give the little fucker a crack but that would have surely escalated the situation. Bottom line is if you keep moving and have a bit of street smarts, your unlikely to encounter any serious problems.

Damen,

Yeah, the trick is to keep moving along and not linger in their 'zone of thievery'. They hang in certain spots that obscure somewhat what they are doing (under/near pedestrian overpass stairs seems a favorite hangout). I have had them try me a few times over the years, usually late at night. None have succeeded yet, but one cunt came close. A very aggressive katoey actually got his hand in my pocket once. I grabbed the hand, squeezed very hard so he let go of my pocket contents, and shoved him to the ground, all while still walking away and telling him to fuck off. (I was sorely tempted to stop and give him a boot as well, but resisted and kept going.)

I haven't seen or met up with the kids some have reported yet, but thanks to the board and some posts from members I will keep an eye out for these little bastards too. :thumbup:

why doesn't the dirty doctor turn his attention to these low life jackals and give them some grief, they are worse than the fake monks .

he could even get up a posse and take them on ...

a posse armed with pepper sprays and zap them .

why doesnt the BIB hunt them down ? the have been at it for decades .trink used to give warnings ages ago.

Archived