US Flag ship seized by pirates

Flashermac

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup. And I have no problem with either of them at all. I'll claim them as my own 100%. Your point is?

Now about you and Rush-bo 55555555555...

Cheers,

SD

Sad as it is, I understand u have no problem with them. Point is, they're about as f-ed up as Rush in their own ways. Now, what did Rush have to say today? We're all anxiously awaiting. :grinyes:

HH

Uh oh HH. Time to change your rhetoric.

Your fearless leader is now ranting on about Obama killing poor defenseless black teenagers who just wanted to go home! You can't make this shit up' date=' I tell ya!

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_041409/content/01125110.guest.html

Cheers,

SD[/quote']

I got to give credit to Rush for making me laugh each morning. His rhetoric about his hatred for Obama is enough to make a person piss their pants in laughter.

Rush even using Sharpton's words..lol..voluntary coast guard...lol.

I was no fan of Bill Clinton. I think I supported Bush in '92. I thought the Republicans way, way too far with regards to Clinton, ending with the impeachment trial, which was a huge waste of time, money and resources. It didn't even meet the standard for impeachment.

Its what used to scare me and still does about the Republican party. They take on religious zealotry with regards to the opposition that goes way beyond reason at times.

The Dems can do similar things as well. The Dubya that was painted in the '00 election wasn't the Dubya that we were getting. It turned out to be worse but not for the reasons originally stated I think.

However, given the two parties, the Republicans are worse in character assassination, etc.

My guess is the mood of the country is lets give Obama a chance. Its a lot of the fringe that sees anything Obama does as wrong.

As far as the pirates, its what they are. If Sharpton wants to call them poor black muslim kids, then he better start calling the genocidal murderers in Darfur, 'poor black muslims' as well.

Yup. And I have no problem with either of them at all. I'll claim them as my own 100%. Your point is?

Now about you and Rush-bo 55555555555...

Cheers' date='

SD[/quote']

Sad as it is, I understand u have no problem with them. Point is, they're about as f-ed up as Rush in their own ways. Now, what did Rush have to say today? We're all anxiously awaiting. :grinyes:

HH

Rush claims the teleprompter writes Obama's talks.

I think Rush has been taking too much rush.

Your fearless leader is now ranting on about Obama killing poor defenseless black teenagers who just wanted to go home! You can't make this shit up, I tell ya!

Pretty much makes me sick, weather they were 16 or 61 they knew what they were getting in too. I'm sick of the the victimizers being the victims. That is the state of American politics willing to spin anything for political advantage.

For me the real question is weather the pirate want to be pirates or want to be terrorist. If they are pirates, there only interest is making money. They do nothing to advance there cause of making money by vowing to "slaughter Americans". Any U.S. flagged ship they attempt to take over will fight back at whatever cost because they know they will be killed, similar to airliner hi-jackings after 9-11.

If they what to become terrorist, the money will start to go the other way as they try to prosecute a war on the U.S. and the west. So we will see if they want to be business men or terrorist.

Archived