What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

Deliverance on HBO. I had never seen it before and heard it was good. This movie sucks. It's slow, hard to watch as far as anything interesting and boring. I'd suggest it only as a torture device.

You gotta be kidding. Deliverance is an excellent film. Dare I say a classic. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Was it the lack of destructive car chases, explosions and unfeasibly large body counts that put you off? ;)

Edited by Guest
Because I didn't feel my original response adequately portrayed my feelings. OK?

In 1972, it might have been a good movie. Like I said, slow to develop makes it hard to watch. 4 guys wanna go camping/canoeing (which is gay and one actually does end up getting reamed) and end up in a battle with some backwards locals. Then they can't decide whether or not to bury the first guy or go to the police. Looks like a bunch of undecided women.

Anyway, didn't like it. To each their own.

In 1972, it might have been a good movie. Like I said, slow to develop makes it hard to watch. 4 guys wanna go camping/canoeing (which is gay and one actually does end up getting reamed) and end up in a battle with some backwards locals. Then they can't decide whether or not to bury the first guy or go to the police. Looks like a bunch of undecided women.

Anyway, didn't like it. To each their own.

Troy,

Don't do any canoe / camping there :sex: