What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

G.I. Joe:

A movie for 14 year old boys. Stupid story. Typical, uninspiring action and fight scenes. :down:

Yeah, I got dragged into GI Joe awhile back and fell asleep. Bleh.

Went to see Surrogates this weekend. Not bad. Somewhat predictable twists but worth a watch. Bruce Willis is just a cool mofo.

William Dafoe is in a horror film called Antichrist that's supposed to be ~good~ and -- a little disturbing. Lars Von Trier directing. Made in Denmark? Released in States next month... looking forward to that.

• 2 weeks later...

Friday night watched Phone Booth. Different, with almost the entire film taking place in a "phone booth", but short and ultimately dissappointing. :down:

Last night watched Syriana. Had heard not so good things about it but I enjoyed it. A lot of it filmed in Dubai which gave added interest. :up:

Finally downloaded (or finished) Edward Scissorhands

For a tit watching beer swillign bottom spanking whicky guzzling cigar smiking 4 year old who likes to ride fast motorbikes my son gets a bit sad in sad movies - wasn't sure how he'd take

Daughter loved it -son got teary and has watched it 7 times since last week.

"Is he dead"

No

OK

Hi,

"G.I. Joe:

A movie for 14 year old boys. Stupid story. Typical, uninspiring action and fight scenes."

Just finished watching this. Went in with low expectations and it still managed to disappoint.

Totally moronic and utterly unbelievable.

Still have the latest Star Trek to watch. Hope that will be better (can hardly be worse).

Sanuk!